• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 USDGC

This is why 1000 rated players shouldn't be hanging banners. He probably blew out his back trying to carry that monstrosity.

Using this year's field and last year's scoring distributions, I ran a simulation. There's about a 50/50 chance the winning margin will be 2 or less.

attachment.php

:clap::clap: Easy to grasp just by glancing at it. These old man eyes thank you. :)

Yeah, I'm not seeing why this is such a surprise. He hasn't played in a year and a half. Playing this event as his return event seemed far fetched.

My guess is he was planning to come anyway, signed up thinking he might give it a go since he was going to be there, then tried to play a practice round or two and his body didn't respond the way he hoped it would. Sucks but hey, I think the fact that he's on site at all is better than him continuing to stay home and be out of the limelight entirely.

Yeah we need Climo on commentary.

If Innova is footing the bill for the media, it would seem like an easy thing to make happen.

I mean, if he's down for it.

No Feature Card this year? 2017 hade McBeth, Pierce, Eagle and Koling..THAT was a fun card :)

You know what would be fun to have today? A ProTour set of hole fly overs with descriptions of the hole and changes, just to get me excited and as a distraction from work. Like what they did with Cory for the San Fran Open. Just Sayin'>

They listened to you! Although a day late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWtJm08M1Y - 2018 USDGC Course Preview with Nate Sexton and Jeremy Koling

Last edited:

Latest posts