• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 USDGC

You know, this live coverage isn't bad

It would be okay without these long pre-produced puff pieces while disc golf is being played. I get that they don't have signal on some of the holes, but at least let us watch hole 17 or the chase card. I would rather have a lower quality production that let me actually watch all the disc golf.

It would be okay without these long pre-produced puff pieces while disc golf is being played. I get that they don't have signal on some of the holes, but at least let us watch hole 17 or the chase card. I would rather have a lower quality production that let me actually watch all the disc golf.

I hadn't paid attention...I mean the pieces aren't bad (production/content) but yeah...they could be broken up a bit.

I had to stop watching. In the 10-15 min I watched I saw 4 putts.

Yeah I checked out too....not bad but live coverage for Disc Golf has a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGG way to go to really be watchable.

four OB in the last five holes by Paul. . start to Think he will loose this. .

Glad wevare wasting coverage listening to Paige and the ~11th card play 17 instead of following the lead card.

Great idea innova

I understand there are some flaws with the commentary, but for the first try, it's not bad. I definitely found it entertaining. What they need, IMO, is a producer. Someone to manage topics and events and feed them what's coming and how to deal with it.

KC "He's pretty close, I imagine he's gonna be making that one."

Avery "What a phenomenal shot, it slid right in there, it's fifteen feet out, he will make that putt for sure, he'll drain it, I think he might get the win."

I like Avery, but he could cut out about three-quarters of his verbiage.

The guests in the boot made it weird as they were not focusing on the action on the screen, but otherwise nice change of basic coverage. The end was awful as you could hear Hannah interviewing James while the end credits rolled in and the coverage ended...

Latest posts