• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

You misunderstood, or I may have written it poorly. Non overmolds are certainly still fine, but they would exclude overmolds without compass points in their new tour.

Although, I have it on good authority from a source I bribed with several milkshakes that Innova is improving the compass point overmolding process so that they will have the benefit of the common eight compass points, not just the cardinal directions. My source indicates that after they have perfected this technique, they will be converting all of their most popular molds to this process. Just as the Nova is the Aviar, they will be doing the same thing to the Teebird, Roc, etc. The real tricky part is incorporating V-Tech into all of these overmold replacements, so they are the pinnacle of the disc making art. Once this disc perfection is achieved, then The Deuce will switch its focus to acquiring FS1 and FS2 to be the place where their league is aired. Only then will Dave Dunipace retire, after completing his life's work.

Ooooohhhh alright, gotcha on the overmold, my mistake!

Gonna have to get me an overmold Destroyer lol

I'm very much an apprentice in the kitchen, but learning bit by bit does make experimenting more fun.

Cooking is much easier than most people think. Like disc golf, consistent practice is the key. As well as learning your tools and how to use them in the appropriate situation.

Once you get a recipe dialed in, WRITE IT DOWN! My wife cooks with her heart, which is great most of the time... but she can never duplicate anything because there is no measurement.

I started on the grill, but have been able to translate my skills into the kitchen... It is just a different heat source.

On the grill, you only need to focus on two numbers (to start): Grill temperature and, the internal temperature of the meat when it is done. Once you get some practice, you learn the amount of time as well. A good meat thermometer is a worthwhile investment.

Most grilling mistakes happen because of 1 of 2 reasons. Using direct heat instead of indirect heat or letting everything cook for the same amount of time.

If I could grill every meal, I would!

Speaking of scams, anybody know of a pyramid-type dg scam going so I can be contractually forced to overbuy discs and then get stuck with the goods? That sounds pretty awesome with the plausible deniability, victimhood and such.

You know it's been awhile since we've had bag pre-order shenanigans.

What's this in reference too? I love a good scam!

Latitude 64 has a lot of sponsored player move on this year.

Wondering if they will pick up any bigger names at the turn of the year...

Or perhaps they invest in some younger "up and coming" players?

Was watching disc golf answer man and Robert said they had a new l64 player for next year he was excited about. Wonder who?

I watched a tad of a Ricky insta story and it looks like either a. He is an amazing marketer and self promoter of his brand, top percentile for sure or b. Latitude was an amazing sponsor to him with all the signature discs and custom stamps hats water bottles and every sort of Schwag of every kind, super hooked up.

I've never seen anything quite up to those standards from any company or any other player. I almost doubt he's going to have that with anywhere he goes...

Latest posts