• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Going out on a limb...guessing Discraft. They've got their men's team pretty well formed up. Now they need to bolster their women's team.

I think Discraft tried but most of the good FPO players are "lockt in" . . hard to get 2x Paige or Cat to move . .Discraft need Hokom

kv23xpbz1s721.jpg

Daaang, how did they not give him a couple drops of Visine before shooting this photo?? :doh: He looks pretty fried, even by Ricky standards.

I've literally never had any inside info before this, but someone I know who has connections in the business says the Ricky-to-Innova thing has legs. And that's not coming from Drew Gibson.

Follow up: source is claiming Ricky will have his name on KC Aviars and Teebirds. Definitely take this for what it's worth.

Well, part of this ended up being true.

Where did you see this? Just looking for a link or something I can share with some of my peeps.

It's not in print anywhere. Just all the MVP team members around here are saying it's a done deal. People going to doubles up near MVP HQ have said the team talks about it up there too. She's also been seen throwing MVP in coverage.

They could all be full of ****, but the Discraft news was all floating around for months before the announcement. Both are family type businesses so their team is usually up on current news.

I have traditionally not been a Rick fan but I am oddly happy that he seems to be happy about this move. So I am glad for him.

Discraft

Dan Hastings 1015 rated just signed with Discraft. He played well in NC last year. Discraft has scooped up some NC local pros like Phil Bartholomew as well. Gaining a footing in Innova country down here.

Don't know if this has been brought up, don't really want to read back through everything.

Team Innova 2018 -> Joining Team Discraft for 2019
Team Lat64 2018 -> Joining Team Innova 2019

MVP are definitely playing this close to the vest. Aside from returning team members, there's been nothing but silence. It's the new year, and nothing's been said about new team members. I looked at the list of team members on the site, and it's a little shorter than it was a few weeks ago, but there's no new faces.

To be fair, MVP Steve (Hollaway) has been busy with a new child, born right around the end of November, so that could be part of it.

Dan Hastings 1015 rated just signed with Discraft. He played well in NC last year. Discraft has scooped up some NC local pros like Phil Bartholomew as well. Gaining a footing in Innova country down here.

Congrats to Dan! Dan was a local guy out my way before moving to NC. He made Prodigy a local name out this way. Can't wait to see how he does with Discraft