• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 United States Disc Golf Championship Oct 2-5

Ricky is trying to cure his lyme disease with crystals and positive thinking and DGCR has been very opinionated on the issue.

bro have you even seen the scientific research

you can change waters molecular structure by hating it or loving it

you can help your plants grow by loving them or kill them by hating them

people are the same way

power of energy > medications

Safe to say the Duvalls made a gimmicky course again, but that should be no surprise year after year. I'm curious if any pros have spoken out about it. I don't expect an innova pro to say much and I'm hoping McBeast will unload his thoughts in a Facebook post (unless his performance was due to injury).

i thought we had a vision quest copycat out in sc

Well, sias took a 13.

Just to pop in and justify my 13...

I was already out of cash, ratings don't count, and it's my first and feasibly only USDGC. I decided before that last round that I was going to try every crazy shot I've ever wanted to on that course. It just so happens it included tin-cupping hole 9!

It was a pretty fun round, despite what the scorecard says. Highlights included: Going long on the 3rd shot on 5 and almost ending up in the water past hole 6's tee, trying a max distance disc off of hole 18's tee and actually ending up in prime position, and running the throw in attempt on hole 3 so hard that I ended up safe past the sand and saved par anyways!

casual dgers wont even pick up on how much risk reward that shot was

theyll just be like 'oh holy **** he threw it in from 400 super sick and it skipped too'

No fing way Nikko wanted to be coming in that hot at the basket. That was a misthrow. Just like all aces; poorly executed throws gone lucky.

Nikko must be kicking himself for that OB on 18. . i guess he thought he had to birdy and went for it

Pretty sure he is kicking himself for the four OBs on three holes he threw the day before. The holes before the albatross were brutal.

Lol Pigeon McMahon breaking his hand punching the ground.
I just came to post this after reading Steve Hill's article. I'm an Eagle fan, but he deserves to lose after being so stupid. Hopefully he heals up and won't be as boneheaded and hot tempered next time. :|

hes a pro he knew exactly what he was doing and he executed it well

nikko had the shot of the year

Shot of the year yes. Trying to hit the hole at that speed no. Once you play disc golf a little longer you will realize he wanted to skip onto the grass near the hole, not rocket straight at it.

That is the dumbest belief in disc golf.

Oh sh*t!!! I hit the target I was aiming for, that shot sucked. :rolleyes:

Incompetent disc golfers aim at the chains. Competent disc golfers aim at the base of the pole. For that range anyways.

The proper fairway shot should land short and skip under the basket.

I just came to post this after reading Steve Hill's article. I'm an Eagle fan, but he deserves to lose after being so stupid. Hopefully he heals up and won't be as boneheaded and hot tempered next time. :|

I'm not an Eagle fan...so I applauded the ground for delivering swift justice.