• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Masters World Championships Aug 3-7

Another interesting division: Elaine King is going for win #301 in FP40 against a field that includes Jennifer Allen and Ohn Scoggins.

Not sure this is interesting to anyone else but the division in FP40, but...in 2017 when US Women's was played here and we played these courses, Courtney McCoy beat Elaine on her way to winning her first major.

I wouldn't hand the trophy over to anyone just yet. FP40 has a really strong field this year. I can see someone like Andrea Eaton putting a good week together and surprising everyone.

Looks like they're only playing the original 18 at Harmon Hills, and not the extra wooded 9 across the road?

Also, did Harmon Hills get new teepads for this tournament? Some of them look bigger and smoother than I what I remember, but that could be the camera playing tricks, or me misremembering.

Looks like they're only playing the original 18 at Harmon Hills, and not the extra wooded 9 across the road?

Also, did Harmon Hills get new teepads for this tournament? Some of them look bigger and smoother than I what I remember, but that could be the camera playing tricks, or me misremembering.

I can't tell you if they're new specifically for this tournament, but they are indeed large and in good shape. The 9 across the street are still tiny and ultra rough.

I played there in April and the teepads seemed to be brand new. Probably the most beautiful course that I've played. If you haven't been there I highly recommend it.

I saw those tee pads on some of the coverage, and they're a big improvement on what was there before.

Tees were arguably, the course's biggest con when I played in 2017. Kudos to current owner for making a phenomenal course better.

Latest posts