• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

421' with decent evidence .. lol

Ill try to get some video with my camera tomorrow. Well find out then whether it's good or not at that point. At least you should get a decent idea of my form and whatnot from the standstill.

gcr you should just make it a point to come to the late march meetup at casitas.;)

Ive already tried to make it happen with work and the Fiance. Its looking highly highly unlikely. I wont be able to get the vacation days at work because of doubling up for my wedding in July and going earlier in the month to the Memorial. If the cards fall right and I get a few days off I may be able to drive through the night there and back and pull it off. Im crossing my fingers but Im not very optimistic about it.

So I have learned today my camera's video quality is not very good. I took video of my DGCR bag tag for confirmation and then threw a few shots. Twice out of a dozen throws I got myself breaking 400. (google earth said 405 and 428 although I think the 428 was closer to 410). Unfortunately you cant really tell anything from the video besides me throwing (no disc flight) and walking to where they landed. Ill get ahold of a decent camera soon I hope.