• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

9 hole in Michigan City, Indiana?

djext1

Par Member
There is now a 9 hole course in Michigan City, anyone had a chance to play it? How do we go about adding it to the map?

I can't remember what park it is in there, but a buddy of mine knows, as soon as I see him at work and think of it, I'll ask him. Anyone else that may play it or have played it feel free to fill us in.

:)

Chris

There is now a 9 hole course in Michigan City, anyone had a chance to play it? How do we go about adding it to the map?

I can't remember what park it is in there, but a buddy of mine knows, as soon as I see him at work and think of it, I'll ask him. Anyone else that may play it or have played it feel free to fill us in.

:)

Chris

I'm gonna do a little research on it, since it's well within our range for a weekend outing. If I get up there, I'll post photos and a review.

Using the article Niven posted I went ahead and added the course to the DGCR directory! Can't wait to try it out and and can't wait to hear what others have to say about it.

hmmm were you the one black guy on the course? lol....I think I seen you I was gonna say something but I didn't....we were shooting on 7 when you were on 9 I believe....

lol, yeah that was probably us. I'm not the black dude though, but the guy with him. I think I remember seeing you (if that was you). Just shout out "E-X-T" or something if you think you see me out there again..lol, I'll notice that. That or we should meetup and shoot a round somewhere sometime.

Latest posts