• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Discs

buzz, ion, volt, challenger, tl, wizard, stalker, wasp, motion, insanity, aviar, bb aviar, meteor, hornet, spider, zombie, river, katana.

Might be a few more but I cant recall right now. Most common offenders are motion, volt, buzz, wasp, ion.

Aces are just luck.

Anyone could have 100+ aces if you play something stupid like eagle's edge in brooklyn park mn everyday.
haha yeah, I guess. the courses I play most often only have a 3-4 aceable holes. I've had some close ones, but none yet...closing in on around 200 rounds, I would guess.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did eagle a par 4 a few months ago...about 150 feet with my teebird, that was the closest I've got.

I have two aces: Echo Star TeeBird (FH) (Hole 18 White at Central Park Schenectady, NY)
R-Pro Rhyno (BH) (Hole 17 Red at Ausable Chasm)
2 or 3 off the chains with a C-MD a on 11 Red at thr Chasm.
Nearly Aced 13 at Hyzer Creek last weekend with the tourney stamped FAS FireBird

I've got 5 eagles though
Holes 1 (Mamba and Gator) 3 (Wraith) and 14 (PD2 and Gator) at Pleasant Hill DGC
Hole 13 B (Mamba) at Bellamy Park
Hole 3 Red at Ausable Chasm (Stag) (just hit it today close to an ace)
I've witnessed aces with
Rhynos (3) DX, R-Pro, Champ
Groove (2) Champ
TeeBird Echo Star
Buzzz Z

I did eagle a par 4 a few months ago...about 150 feet with my teebird, that was the closest I've got.

Ive smashed some 2s that are far more impressive than an ace

It could have luck good or bad, a very small chance that it falls out of the basket, Ive had that twice and it can get annoying.

Some people have much more splash outs than aces. For me it's the other way around. I don't hit chains often unless it's an ace (for the most part)

Champion Groove (I know, ultimately a ****e disc that made its way out of my bag, but made my first ace with it)
Elite Z Buzzz
Medium Summit
Tournament Warship

I love my groove, great utility/ get out of **** disc (go ahead laugh it up).

I do have 3 aces.

VIP King
Star Katana
VIP King

Not sure about that. When your aiming for a basket and it goes in, how is that luck?

I definitely can agree with this too.

I am right handed. Recently I got an ace with lhfh. I have thrown lefty probably a total of five times in my whole life. How would you describe that?

I'll add the bite in there after today as well.

Holes 1 and 9 at oakwood in mn.

Hole 11 at kenwood trails.

200' or less.

Might seen like noob distance, but some of the lines are so incredibly defined that you need a perfect shot or else a 4 or 5 is very possible to take. A friendly reminder to folks that distance isnt everything.