• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

This is what he said about them on Facebook:

My official tour series artwork is here! I am so happy with how it turned out and to finally be able to share it with everyone. The discs should be available from Innova within the next few weeks. The official discs will be never before seen "Color Glow" Firebirds!

They will be released on the Innova Factory Store, when I know an official date I will share it here.

Oh, and he mentioned that they are flat!

AMfgcGOLMqADK.gif

This is what he said about them on Facebook:

My official tour series artwork is here! I am so happy with how it turned out and to finally be able to share it with everyone. The discs should be available from Innova within the next few weeks. The official discs will be never before seen "Color Glow" Firebirds!

They will be released on the Innova Factory Store, when I know an official date I will share it here.

Oh, and he mentioned that they are flat!

I will be very interested to find out exactly how flat these will be.

I love it when the tour series start popping up.

Love the stamp. I'll be getting a few. Would be really cool if they ran them in some of the colored glow as well.

On second thought, I don't know if this was a good choice. Not really seeing a whole lot of players using Firebirds these days. Plus, nobody even likes glow plastic. And I heard Nate was a jerk. Not sure if this is going to sell like he wants. I kid I kid. Buying at least 2.

Last edited:
I just fell in love with the Des Reading birds to pair with my FAF 12x. I'll definitely be trying these out. Hopefully they are as overstable as the 12x I bag. The stamp looks great! I don't know Nate, but I've heard he is a true sportsman.

I like this for Nate, but I'm really surprised it's not a Dart or an Echo Star XCal those are what I think of as sig discs for him.

Hey guys, I have a question that may have been answered already, but I'm going to ask nonetheless. Do people bag the Whippet and Firebird? There seems to be a 50 ft difference between the two on the flight charts. I already bag a DX Firebird, too much overlap?

Avery Jenkins bags both. 50 feet is a gap that needs to be covered. If you can do it with 1 disc, more power to you. 2 takes the thinking out of it, that is until you find out that you can throw your Firebird with less power to cover that difference of 50 feet.

I like this for Nate, but I'm really surprised it's not a Dart or an Echo Star XCal those are what I think of as sig discs for him.

Me too! But when it comes down to hot selling molds and getting tour money the firebird was the right choice! Picking up a couple for sure!

There were a couple discs I thought would be perfect for his sig... certainly a Dart or XCal, Champ IDye Orcs are up his alley, but I think the color glow Firebird will be good. Most of his "control" forehand shots are the Firebirds, and after attending one of his clinics, he said he would trade tons for a certain glow Firebird that was from a local Oregon tourney. These seem to fit that description.