• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

Still a great disc! As long as you know what you are getting! For me it's instantly right in the old fully straight zero turn straight to fade FH wheelhouse. Basically flies out of the box like a slightly seasoned first run Sexton. Very nice! No, really!

Tried a 2016 sexton. Seems less OS. Now I really wish I bought more last year.

Some Star FB's can be VERY overstable. I have one particular pink Star FB that is mega BEEF that I bought a couple years ago. I do not own any FAF FB's to compare it too, but it's WAY more overstable than any of my 2016 Sexton FB's.

Not sure what the norm is for Star FB's as it's the only one I own, but I probably should grab a FAF at some point for comparison sake.

Flat champs are usually way more OS

And 2016 sextons are great examples of beefy birds if mine is the norm.

How do Sexton Firebirds compare to "regular" Color Glow Champion Firebirds? Are they as flat as Sextons? Are they as grippy as Sextons?

One of the most OS Firebirds I own is a FAF Stiff Star.

I pair it with my beat 11x Champ.

Definitely not the norm though for star FB's.

How do Sexton Firebirds compare to "regular" Color Glow Champion Firebirds? Are they as flat as Sextons? Are they as grippy as Sextons?

The regular color glow FB I have is just as flat as a Sexton but has a higher PLH and is a bit beefier but not full on FAF beef. I don't bag the regular color glow often because the Sexton is more versatile. Sometimes I'll bag the color glow for certain holes that require a nasty FH flex shot.

TONS IN STOCK as of 2:15 EST

http://dgustore.com/index.php/xxl-flat-top-champion-firebird.html

dsc_3900_1.jpg

Are these the same as the older run of FAF stiff super OS firebirds?

EDIT:
Actually doesn't look like it. Looks like a jolly launcher run.

EDIT:

These have been around for a while now. I think ibreadvthat they are a little softer.

EDIT:

Not as stiff and not quite as overstable. Still better than the average champ you get. With all champ being jolly launcher now, this may be the best you can get that is being run anymore.

Latest posts