• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

I'm loving mine! (they're going to be throwers!)

IBc8FZgl.jpg

ZacHKU5l.jpg

nL1VcRrl.jpg

5w4pbu8l.jpg

How come all the usdgc luster flat tops I see in eBay seem to be translucent?

The one I got is thick and pearly--not really clear at all.

Did I get lucky?

I've found a few 12x stamped ones that I think were run in the 11x days. You have to scour the used bins for them but they are out there.

I have been working the gstar firebirds in the bag lately with the cool temps. Can't believe how stable these are in the gstar. Nice run of plastic-marbly/pearly stuff.

I'm not a firebird aficionado by any means. The plastic type is the determining factor more than the mold in this case, as my fd3s are in rigid star plastic, and xxx slot is becoming a bit too os to handle you when you extra clothing slowing your arm speed.

How come all the usdgc luster flat tops I see in eBay seem to be translucent?

The one I got is thick and pearly--not really clear at all.

Did I get lucky?

The two I got were both milky/pearly/opaque(ish) are as close to FAF as anything I've seenlately. Was very happy with them.

I have been working the gstar firebirds in the bag lately with the cool temps. Can't believe how stable these are in the gstar. Nice run of plastic-marbly/pearly stuff.

I'm not a firebird aficionado by any means. The plastic type is the determining factor more than the mold in this case, as my fd3s are in rigid star plastic, and xxx slot is becoming a bit too os to handle you when you extra clothing slowing your arm speed.

One of my most reached for discs. At this point in its life cycle it is basically an extremely overstable Teebird, but I still love seeing a Firebird that I can actually throw for some distance. Gstar has a bad reputation, but at this point we know what it is, and I love it for the versatility it adds to some of the best molds. Not every Firebird needs to be FAF.

I snagged an 11x Champ Firebird yesterday at the local PIAS? How much are these going for now? I don't want to start throwing it if its gonna be a fortune to replace

anyone know if this is common? So I have an 11x blueberry firebird and the color is like starting to leak from the disc. Its almost a powdery like substance. I cleaned it all off, but I noticed it when I took it out of storage, which it had been in for about 2 years. Was wondering if this happens, or if its possible the person who had it before me dyed it.