• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

Done deal. Man that was tough for a minute. Check out kept locking up. Grabbed 2 white TP Tursas, a light blue TP underworld and 2 white TP Stags. Woot!

Grabbed 2 168 white TP Stags, 2 167 light blue TP Underworlds, and a 174 purple VIP Tursas. I think waiting until they get here next week might be worse than the wait for them to release was.

And a big thanks to DN for the midnight launch!

It was rough paying $42 and change for 2 new discs. Oh well. Glad DN came through early with the midnight release :thmbup:

Got a white 171 tp stag, white 175 underworld, pink vip tursas and purple vip tursas 174 175. I got in there at 11:57 and started ordering. Everything went fine for me

Also snagged the last pink VIP underworld. So I ended up getting 2 of each mold.

Now that i picked up my stags with ease, ill fill ya guys in. Discgolfcenter has all theirs up and they got plenty of options in vip and tourney. Didn't want you all stealing them from me.

Primediscs is also an option. 10% off with 'LUCKY13' coupon code.

edit: I think they're a little cheaper too. Got 2 tourney giants, 2 vip stags, 1 tourney Stag, Underworld, & Tursas, and a swan for around 100.

Last edited:
Just got mine from DD, 1 TP Stag Rust, 1 TP Underworld Purple.
And i already pre- ordered 2 TP Underworlds "Mother Of Pearl" last week.

Not really pumped about the weight ranges I saw.

Ordered 1 of each but not my ideal weights. (And I was on the sites when they went up)

Overall didn't seem like DN had a lot to begin with.

Now that i picked up my stags with ease, ill fill ya guys in. Discgolfcenter has all theirs up and they got plenty of options in vip and tourney. Didn't want you all stealing them from me.

Thanks Hoss. My wallet lost more weight tonight because of you. So the total haul for the night is:

2 white TP Tursas
2 TP underworld (a white and a blue)
1 pink VIP underworld
2 white TP stag
1 pink VIP stag

I'm going to bed now before I break the bank.

so far all I have from DN, is my order failing but my payment still going through, so according to PayPal my money is gone but according to DN my order didn't process

so far all I have from DN, is my order failing but my payment still going through, so according to PayPal my money is gone but according to DN my order didn't process

They'll take care of you. At the very least get you your money back. DN is good people (which I am sure you know since you're in Austin).

1 vip stag white 169
1 tp stag bright yellow 175
2 firm classic judges both 175

been waiting for the stag for months, now that the time is here i am more excited about trying the judges!!!

one happy camper!! My local shop gets them next week so i get to do this all over again then!!