• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

Grabbed a VIP and TP of each for the Underworld and Stag. Hopefully have both molds coming in the DD misprint pack too so I figure I'll toss the misprint and stash the good stuff for now. Still plan on making the trip to Mst whenever they get them next week to pick some preciouses.

Placed my first order with DN. VIP and TP of each disc. I just hope someone reads my special comments and I end up with exactly what I am hoping for :)

I'm not with the Customer Service dept but I can help with communicating this to them easily.

Just email customerservice [at] discnation.com with your Order ID# and paste this: "My order got a Failure status/email but the Paypal was charged, please investigate. ZAM via the forum offered to help pick substitutions if necessary. He says y'all are nice ladies!"

They'll take care of you! Nice ladies, and they've got us on chat support.

I sent them an email, thanks, any help is appreciated

Just looked at the new Westside discs on Discgolfcenter: oi vey, the Tourney plastic is priced at $18.99. Probably going to wait for someone else to have them available, as that's a bit steep. I'd hoped to find some lighter weights (163-165) anyway.

Just looked at the new Westside discs on Discgolfcenter: oi vey, the Tourney plastic is priced at $18.99. Probably going to wait for someone else to have them available, as that's a bit steep. I'd hoped to find some lighter weights (163-165) anyway.

With free shipping. DN was 19.99 after $3 shipping(then almost $2 in tax because I'm in Texas, bringing my total over $21)

$18.99 shipped seems reasonable to me.

Gah, Dynamic Discs got me. Price is $16.99 for Tourney plastic. Shipping for 3 discs was $5. But what hooked me was the black Zero Spike for $11.99...damn them.

With free shipping. DN was 19.99 after $3 shipping(then almost $2 in tax because I'm in Texas, bringing my total over $21)

$18.99 shipped seems reasonable to me.

True, but it still seems marked up to me because they sell Gold Line plastic for $16.99, and I'm pretty sure they used to sell Tourney for that too (the Giant is still marked $16.99, but all the other Tourney discs are now $18.99).

I'm not saying it isn't a reasonable deal - especially with the free shipping - but only that these prices are marked up from their usual, which just bums me out a bit. It makes me feel like I'm paying extra for my enthusiasm to try out new discs.

You also need to consider that DGC is tiered shipping. Order enough and the premium price = premium shipping.

Just got this email from infinite:

Hello,

Thanks for pre-ordering the Westside discs.* The ETA here was March 1.* Today is March 1 and they won't be here.* Apparently when the distributor received the discs, there was a mixup with discs being stamped incorrectly (some discs were stamped Tursas, but were not Tursas).* So they took a few days to straighten that out which delayed sending them to us.

Fortunately, our UPS delivery man is a huge fan of Westside Discs - so we're going to see if he can make the uncommon Saturday business delivery.* At the latest, the package should arrive on Monday - we apologize for the inconvenience.* Believe us, we would rather not have the delay... We want to get these discs in your hands!

Nice of them. ]

Communication is key. That's all we need to be comfortable with sticky situations when ordering discs.

Just got a coupe of Stags and an Underworld! I was going to test them on the parking lot of an ice hockey arena but there happened to be a game at the very moment so the parking lot was full of cars, dammit!! there was an I could only try them out a little at a school yard next to it but since it was dark and there was not a lot of light so I could only toss them with not a lot of power :( they seemed very glidey though and the plastic feels and looks sweet. I'll give them another whirl tomorrow.

Did MSt sell out already?

From MST Facebook page:
Unfortunately, due to a sickness in the Latitude factory we will not be receiving our order for the new Westside discs until late next week. We appreciate your patience: we are itching just as bad to get them in.