• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

I wondered about MSt too cause I love how they weigh each disc and they also do a better job describing the colors than most places, Community discs is also like that. Two of my favorite places to order from. I like dealing with Discovering the World also but only by phone. I searched around this morning wondering what happened because I was also under the impression that most places would have all these new discs today.
Only place I found this morning that had the Zero Hard Pures listed was Disc Nation. They only had white,red and blues. I wanted pinks but oh well I became impatient and got some whites. Now I can't wait to receive them.

It was only the orange ones that were like that. Some other TP Underworlds were a bit pearly but not like this. The plastic on Stags and Tursas's weren't as special but still very nice. Would really like to try them already..

That orange supernova is insane. The waves blew my mind. I could never throw something that rad.

Morning haul

IMAG0151.jpg

I went over to the dd rv today as they are runnin a doubles event before a tourney. Even got there early to snag some. They didn't had them. I was a little disappointed. I did find this guy which looked great in the sun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Well I paid for discs I can't get as well from discnation. My 2 white TP stags that I put in my cart and paid for dont exist? Order status said printed. Assumed it was a done deal. Never got any errors until I received an email for possible substitution today. Gold?..no thanks. Bummed because that's the disc I most wanted to try out. I don't know what happened but there should be some way to put items in your cart for a period of time (say like 3 minutes) so you can buy without being poached.

Well I paid for discs I can't get as well from discnation. My 2 white TP stags that I put in my cart and paid for dont exist? Order status said printed. Assumed it was a done deal. Never got any errors until I received an email for possible substitution today. Gold?..no thanks. Bummed because that's the disc I most wanted to try out. I don't know what happened but there should be some way to put items in your cart for a period of time (say like 3 minutes) so you can buy without being poached.

I would agree about once they go in your cart you have 3-5 mins to complete the order.

I literally saw the discs leaving the my cart and the live inventory showing negative numbers.

Just grabbed a Light Blue TP Underworld, a Pearl TP Stag, and a Pearl TP Tursas! Stoked!! This is the first order I've had to have shipped to work... old lady said that she'd kill me if I order any more discs.

I would agree about once they go in your cart you have 3-5 mins to complete the order.

I literally saw the discs leaving the my cart and the live inventory showing negative numbers.

What bugs me is mine never did that. I added them to cart and checked out with none of that. I wish I would have been notified immediately so I could have grabbed them from discgolfcenter. Not lunch time today when everywhere else had since sold all the desirable colors. Lame.:\

gC5lhT5.jpg

Tursas not really feeling -3,1 understable in VIP plastic. Didn't pick up a TP one to test against.
Feels a lot like my Fuse, which is WAY disappointing.

Stag is amazing. Underworld, great as a utility.

Ok, so I just ordered a 169g white TP stag from discnation. I hope they actually have it this time. :crosses fingers:

They emailed me yesterday and said they didn't have white TP. It's chaos I say. I think this blew up on them more than they expected. Live and learn.

I had to get one replaced yesterday afternoon. As many times as I have ordered like this, I haven't seen it as frenzied as Thurs. night. At least they had another Stag to replace it with. The lighter weights are where the issues seem to be. One gram difference was all I had to settle for. Won't kill me and its already inbound.:clap: Should have them Monday. DN always pulls through. :thmbup:

Yep, this is the first time they have ever not had what I ordered. A couple other online retailers used to do that on every order, so I now boycott them. An occasional hiccup is no big deal. They responded promptly and offered a good solution. I just hope this doesn't become a habit.

Latest posts