• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

They'll take care of you. At the very least get you your money back. DN is good people (which I am sure you know since you're in Austin).

I know they're good people, that's why I was pretty surprised. Normally I would just drive down there and pick out my stuff, but my work schedule blows

You buncha aminals....I had to check out three times at DN cuz I kept losing stuff.:D It was like a herd of soccer moms fighting over the 75% off table at Wallymart.:D:D

Seems the 167/168 white TP Stags were pretty popular in the first 5 minutes.Think I lost 2 or 3 of them at checkout. Ended up with the 167 bright yellow Stag in TP, 172 Dark Bloo TP Tursas, 167 lt bloo TP Underworld and an Air Giant at 158g.:thmbup: Now the wait begins.:|

I grabbed a purple TP Stag and a red/orange TP Underworld, I'm hoping it is some of that sweet pearly plastic that they have. And now I wait until they show up at the office this week.

I grabbed a purple TP Stag and a red/orange TP Underworld, I'm hoping it is some of that sweet pearly plastic that they have. And now I wait until they show up at the office this week.

just thinking the same thing i hope something i snagged is nasty looking!! damn next week here yet????!!!:D

so far all I have from DN, is my order failing but my payment still going through, so according to PayPal my money is gone but according to DN my order didn't process
I'm not with the Customer Service dept but I can help with communicating this to them easily.

Just email customerservice [at] discnation.com with your Order ID# and paste this: "My order got a Failure status/email but the Paypal was charged, please investigate. ZAM via the forum offered to help pick substitutions if necessary. He says y'all are nice ladies!"

They'll take care of you! Nice ladies, and they've got us on chat support.

I figure I'll shake these out and see what I like....then go hand pick some kewl ones from DN when the time comes.:D

Zam should i have gotten a confirmation email yet? or is it too early/late?
It can depend on the payment method -- IIRC the confirmation email is triggered by a status change that indicates the charge has gone through. Also check your spam folder, as that catches a lot of receipt type stuff. If it doesn't show up you should email customerservice [at] discnation.com and they'll be more familiar with the specifics.

edit: Also always include your Order ID# when you email them, or if you don't have that, your email/username for the order.

I ended up grabbing 2 - 168g White TP Stags. 1- 167g Light Blue TP Underworld. 1- 166g Bright Yellow VIP Underworld. Gonna wait on Tursas for now.

Picked up a TP Stag and VIP Underworld and really looking forward to trying these out.

I'm waiting on MSt, since they said they'd have Zero Hard Pures coming in with the Westside discs. Preordered a Tursas that shipped yesterday, mother of pearl TP. Gonna wait on some reviews/videos for the others since I got no problems with my Rivers/FDs setup. :thmbup:

Picked up some Stags for me and Lopan. Then added a few Underworlds and Tursas's because it was late and I had a few glasses of wine in me.

Will probably check Marshall St and grab more if anything looks cool. Iam an idiot.

It's been 9 hours and 10 minutes since 3/1 started and I still don't have my underworld.

Life is not fair.

Latest posts