• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Always ink your discs?

I found a disc, called left a message, gave my number, got a call back to meet on friday at course.

bad weather put friday off, i have never heard back about the disc---two people have my number to get it, first owner then the friend he gave it to.

do i call again 2 months later? or keep it?

Did you call again saying something about the bad weather and possibly meeting another day? Because if so and they don't call back I'd keep it(only because it seems as though they don't care about it).

I have returned about 1,000 discs in the last 15 or so years. I actually started a spread sheet this morning to keep better track as I have 20 discs that I found this week working at the Ridge. I used to write my name and number on discs but gave up expecting any back since I have never gotten one back. I have even had people steal my disc from a fairway I was still playing. Karma is still chasing them I imagine. I do mark my discs with either ink or dye still but it is a little different than everyone else. My last name is Cherry so When I saw this rubber stamp, I knew what had to happen. i use an alcohol based archival ink pad and give it plenty of time to dry out of the bag, usually overnight. my parents always said I was a little difernt tahilt tahilt.

Attachments

• DISCINK.jpg
    DISCINK.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts