• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone ever get whacked by a disc?

oh man, i forgot about 10-11 years ago i was a one disc wonder with my sharp edged valk....hmmm...again.....and my buddy was reaching in the basket to get his disc out and I putted with my valk and nailed him right across the back of the hand while his hand was against the basket. The lack of give, caused a huge mark on his hand, swelling, couldn't grip his disc so we quit for the day....whoops.

I've been hit in the side of the head reaching into a basket to retrieve my disc. Dude decided to throw his driver after a botched 15 footer. Had one buddy blast another buddy in he back of the head from about 15-20 ft away. Both were to blame I guess, buddy that got hit shanked his drive and was pissy about it decided to go grab it and re-tee. Buddy that hit him should've waited but I guess where our other friend was going was nowhere near the fairway. Either way they both learned the hard way. Almost got into a brawl was a lil funny being the spectator tho.

I was doing driving practice in the field by the house last summer. There was a guy about three fifty away doing some weed wacking (couldn't sniff 315 at the time but I was determined out there with my 170 star boss that I would learn to bomb). Girlfriend says I'll give you $100 if you hit that guy. I'm like haha yeah right.

About ten minutes later I'm frustrated that I'm barely hitting 300 throwing as hard as I can lol So I get this furious run up and I must have actually got my weight forward for once. Disc is hauling ass and comes in on this hyzer skip, skips bounces off the sidewalk and drills this dude in the back of the leg. He just starts looking around like wtf. I waved, and he just turned around. I go get the disc and say sorry and he just laughed and was like whatever dude, wait you threw it from over there? Holy... Again not impressive to a DGer, but he was floored.

I was at Dead Horse Ranch(morbid imagery) in Cottonwood,Az on league night. Me and some mates went to #16 to start warming up. I was practicing putting when a friend's drive hit me in the tenders.

Latest posts