• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arroyo Disc Golf Basket

Yes but if you order here you can get your own colors! :p And 2 is better than 1, that way you can just throw back at your other target instead of walking to find another spot!

The price if we order 18 is $320 + shipping ($60 give or take) + powdercoat ($15 give or take).

I am working on getting us a concrete price but it depends on how many we order and in what colors. If you are seriously interested shoot me a pm!

I'm working on getting a course in my town. It's a small town, probably just going to be a 9hole dig. Do you guys think it's worth it to pitch these baskets? Or go with something cheaper to try and get them to agree?

I'm working on getting a course in my town. It's a small town, probably just going to be a 9hole dig. Do you guys think it's worth it to pitch these baskets? Or go with something cheaper to try and get them to agree?

Honestly, you'll probably have a fairly easy time pitching the Vortex if Alma is already open to a new course. On top of the Vortex being a superior product, you also will have the ability to pick the baskets up from us, because all of our manufacturing happens in Grand Rapids (and all of our materials come from other Michigan/midwest based companies), which will save you shipping costs and brings income to many small businesses in the region. I'd be happy to help you with more selling points, if you so desire.

Logan

$400 a basket roughly? A little out of my price range right now, just bought a grip.

Sure! We are still working on a firm price (need to get as many people in as possible first). Read the last few pages on this thread for specifics. PM me with how many you want and what color basket/chain assembly/pole/stand you want.

Are we getting close? If were close I'll hold off on buying some more stock for an up coming event...if we're not going to order for another month, I'll order stock and hope to move some at the event.

I just want to say that i am interested in this basket and will buy one.
However, i doubt ill be ready for this bulk order- im thinking feb/march.

Being a michigan native, would i be able to somehow save on shipping?

I just want to say that i am interested in this basket and will buy one.
However, i doubt ill be ready for this bulk order- im thinking feb/march.

Being a michigan native, would i be able to somehow save on shipping?

It's possible that the nice people at Arroyo would let you get in on our bulk order pricing if you guarantee purchase at a later date.

I also think he did mention you could possibly pick up locally in MI if that was your preference.