• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

at this point this may all be rumor. sure enough, if you give dgcr a weekend to run speculation, things get out of hand.

It does appear that some of the newest stock, including red 171g and orange 175g have the PD2 tops on them. Not all of our stock is like that but we do have some in those colors and weights.

Wade, are any of your yellow 175g 12x Firebirds super flat? I'm having trouble finding the board flat ones. Every one seems to be very domey, and not quite as overstable. Thanks.

Wade, are any of your yellow 175g 12x Firebirds super flat? I'm having trouble finding the board flat ones. Every one seems to be very domey, and not quite as overstable. Thanks.

I took a look and we don't have any of the flat ones. All of them have the regular dome. It looks like the super flat ones we got a couple times are all gone.

I took a look and we don't have any of the flat ones. All of them have the regular dome. It looks like the super flat ones we got a couple times are all gone.

bummer, thanks for checking though! great service.

Will you have any lighter volts in the near future? I can live with a 172 but just curious if any 170's may be available. Thanks!

Hey Wade,
I've been emailing you a lot with questions and things.
One thing that would greatly help me in deciding what discs I want from you would be...weeeeeell there are a few options.
1. Add pictures of all discs. I know it is time consuming but it would definitely sell some people. Thats why lots of people prefer to just get on ebay and pay a few bucks more.
2. Or you could have more color box options, instead of putting a teal disc under the green or blue spot, add a teal box for example.
3. At least maybe you could add a seond part showing the color of the disc's stamp. I want this so bad.