• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Really enjoy your site!

Any chances of you stocking a taller tripod stool? I'm 6'5 and the regular ones are just way too short to be comfortable.

Wade, would it be too much trouble to let me know which colors of your Opto Saint Pro's have rainbow foil stamps? Your website shows blue, white, yellow, pink, red, orange. I'd like to order 2-3 of them between 168-173. Please let me know, thanks for your help!

Wade, would it be too much trouble to let me know which colors of your Opto Saint Pro's have rainbow foil stamps? Your website shows blue, white, yellow, pink, red, orange. I'd like to order 2-3 of them between 168-173. Please let me know, thanks for your help!
We currently do not have any rainbow foil.

something's wrong with the site it has been saying this for like a week INTERNAL SERVER ERROR The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.??? is this being fixed?

something's wrong with the site it has been saying this for like a week INTERNAL SERVER ERROR The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.??? is this being fixed?

It's been working fine for me all week. It might be a local server or your machine. You may want to try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies (then close and re-open browser).

It's been working fine for me all week. It might be a local server or your machine. You may want to try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies (then close and re-open browser).

Thank You!!! cleared cookies and now it works fine. thanks brother:D:thmbup:

Hi Wade, like your store and disc selection but there's one issue why I rarely order from you guys is that your shipping is agonizingly slow. 7 days to ship from Florida to New York via FedEx and then they ship via post office mid way. I can't see fed-ex being much cheaper than usps with having an account.

Forgive me is this has been asked, but are you guys going to start carrying the Vodoo Karma bags soon?

Hi Wade, like your store and disc selection but there's one issue why I rarely order from you guys is that your shipping is agonizingly slow. 7 days to ship from Florida to New York via FedEx and then they ship via post office mid way. I can't see fed-ex being much cheaper than usps with having an account.

Smartpost is indeed awful.
I think 1 disc is regular USPS(not sure, never order one disc) and 3 plus is regular FedEx. I usually wait until I need a few discs to get the ground home delivery.

That was so long ago, I had forgotten about those. We originally had the program as the same levels as our other website, CoolStuffInc.com. Unfortunately we realized almost immediately, well before anyone got close to the 10%, that the margins for disc golf were going to be much narrower than the buying and selling of Magic the Gathering card singles, so we had to remove the last two.