• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Will you have any lighter volts in the near future? I can live with a 172 but just curious if any 170's may be available. Thanks!
We have more MVP on the way and we did order some of the lighter Volts. When they come in and are on the site we will post news on our main page.

Thanks for telling me. I'm gonna order a pair of aviars next week whenever you restock.

Those are a limited run through the Innova factory store.

yes I know but you guys got some of the brinster teebirds and I thought those were a limited run through innova as well, just was wondering because I don't want to pay 6 shipping through innova.

Hey Wade! Just curious when you guys are going to get the new run Echo Star discs from Innova? Really want to try out those new Teebirds :thmbup:

Hey Wade! Just curious when you guys are going to get the new run Echo Star discs from Innova? Really want to try out those new Teebirds :thmbup:

We haven't received any of the new stamp design in the Echo Star line yet. I hope to be getting some soon.

Any chance of getting more S-FD Jackals in the store? I'm looking for domey ones 167 or less.

By the way, the FD is listed as "Fariway" driver on DGC - might want to correct for easier searching. :)

Thanks!

Any chance of getting more S-FD Jackals in the store? I'm looking for domey ones 167 or less.

By the way, the FD is listed as "Fariway" driver on DGC - might want to correct for easier searching. :)

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Innova has been out of the 167-169g S-Line FD for the last few orders I've placed. I will be ordering more as soon as they are in stock. I corrected the Fairway Driver and thanks for the heads up on that. I have been looking at it for so long now I guess my brain was using the smartphone autocorrect :doh:

Thanks, Wade. I definitely understand autocorrect . . .

That happened to me as well last night.

I know you just restocked Latitude, but I am curious if lighter (160s) Gold Line Rivers might be in the next order. Thanks!

I have been having a hard time getting lighter Rivers. It seems Lat 64 doesn't produce them much these days, even though the demand is very high. I am always hopeful my distributor will have some when I order, but it hasn't happened very often.