• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Wade, I am hunting for PDs again. I have three questions:
Are any of your yellow 175 C-Lines 3rd run?
Are any of your yellow 175 P-Lines the newest (really grippy and awesome) pro blend?
Do any of your yellow 175 S-Lines have the older "S-Line" stamp? (the one without super durable)

hope this doesn't take up too much of your time, and i really appreciate the help.

Wade, I am hunting for PDs again. I have three questions:
Are any of your yellow 175 C-Lines 3rd run?
Are any of your yellow 175 P-Lines the newest (really grippy and awesome) pro blend?
Do any of your yellow 175 S-Lines have the older "S-Line" stamp? (the one without super durable)

hope this doesn't take up too much of your time, and i really appreciate the help.

Both the yellow C Line are the 3rd run.
None of the yellow P Line are the new blend.
None of the yellow S Line have the older stamp. They all say "Super Durable".

Are either of the 175g Champ Glow Teebirds or 175g Pink Champ Teebirds flat/flatter than the others? I'm putting together an order that I'd like to submit in the afternoon and am a flat Teebird guy.

Hey Wade, thanks for always answering our questions here! How are the orange 167 C-FDs? Flat? Jolly launcher or regular Champ?

Are either of the 175g Champ Glow Teebirds or 175g Pink Champ Teebirds flat/flatter than the others? I'm putting together an order that I'd like to submit in the afternoon and am a flat Teebird guy.

Sorry for the late response, I didn't get the notification that a post had been made. I checked the Teebirds you were wondering about and they all have the normal dome of a Champ Teebird, nothing very flat.