• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Wade,

Any idea when you will get a restock of star colts? Any news on another run of star studs?

We just put up the few more we got. We now have 175g in orange and yellow, in addition to the red we had already. Innova hasn't run lower weights yet, but I will order some when they do. I haven't heard anything about the Stud being run in Star plastic yet. Hopefully it will be soon.

CFR Glow Champion TeeBirds, how often do you stock them?

We only have a chance to get those when one of the local clubs is running an event and lets us buy some from them to sell on the site. I will keep the TeeBird in mind if I get a chance to recommend what to purchase the next time I can work with a club on CFRs.

Well you guys be putting up the Axiom Defy this weekend by chance?

I wish I could say yes, but I just placed the order today. I will hopefully have them up by the end of next week. I apologize for not having them ready to go for the release today, it was completely my fault.

Wade, can you tell me what color stamps of zero hard (white) daggers you have?

I wish I could say yes, but I just placed the order today. I will hopefully have them up by the end of next week. I apologize for not having them ready to go for the release today, it was completely my fault.

Just ordered one today!!! WOOT WOOT!

Wade, I bought a white DGA D-Line Breaker from you last month. It's very stiff and durable. How do the black one's compare?

What day and time will the proton octane and energy become available to order? :)

Nick,
My apologies for not responding to your question. Unfortunately, DGCR didn't send us the email that we had a post or question. I hope you were able to order those when they released.

Latest posts