• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me anything about Marshall Street Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an icon ghost with the ghost character stamp. do any of the ghosts you have in stock have that stamp. in any color besides white. thanks

Those are only on the first runs MrGlass, probably not any there unless they have them hidden :p

I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacements? Any plastic will do.

Help?

yeah on the earlier runs there is a ghost behind the regular stamp.
We have several green and yellow ones
I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacements? Any plastic will do.

Help?
Are you sure its that light? I havent seen one that light before:\

Are Ti Wasps supposed to be on sale for $12.99 like the other Ti discs? They are still listed at $16.99 at the moment.

Are you sure its that light? I havent seen one that light before:\
Yep, 165 Zero Pures, all from MSt. I don't want to get to attached to a putter I can't replace.

Does Lat64 even list Pures < 170, or was this some sort of manufacturing anomaly?

Are Ti Wasps supposed to be on sale for $12.99 like the other Ti discs? They are still listed at $16.99 at the moment.
no idea what you are referring to:D
Yep, 165 Zero Pures, all from MSt. I don't want to get to attached to a putter I can't replace.

Does Lat64 even list Pures < 170, or was this some sort of manufacturing anomaly?

No, The lightest I see is normally 172:confused:

how do you make the decision for placement on your flight guide? do you use established flight ratings, your own experience, or that of your peers? i've been curious to see where the D1 and D4 end up, but i imagine you'll be waiting to see how the production runs fly.
you should make the prodigy color black, cause they're the new evil empire ;)

how do you make the decision for placement on your flight guide? do you use established flight ratings, your own experience, or that of your peers? i've been curious to see where the D1 and D4 end up, but i imagine you'll be waiting to see how the production runs fly.
you should make the prodigy color black, cause they're the new evil empire ;)
Yes to all of the above. we take into account of what the flight ratings are and put them on the chart primarily based off of that. we also use our experience and we still waffle from time to time.
How come you only have Prodigy X-outs right now?
The havent come out with the production runs yet. The x0outs are all stamp issues
When will more of the pearly rivers come.in? I missed em because of school
Hopefully within the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.