• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Attn Lat 64 lovers (opinion thread)

Striker = faster eagle/teebird hybrid
Core is similar to buzzz
lower weight River is like leopard or even a roadrunner when broken in. like a beat teebird in higher weights
Pain similar to roc
Fuse similar to comet

Striker = faster eagle/teebird hybrid <---but doesnt go as far and isnt as versatile:thmbdown:
Core is similar to buzzz
lower weight River is like leopard or even a roadrunner when broken in. like a beat teebird in higher weights
Pain similar to roc
Fuse similar to comet

see above

I got Vision, Flow, Striker, Riot, River, Pain, Core, and Fuse. I have been carrying in my bag Roadrunner,XL, Orc, Predator, DX Teebird, Dx Leopard, Drone, Flat Top Roc, FLX Buzzz, and Z Comet. ...My question is this, are all the Lat64 discs i listed suitable replacements for the other discs i listed for taking out on my local course? I

Basically what El-K said above.

Roadrunner --> Vision/River
Leopard/Teebird/XL--> River/Striker
Orc --> Striker
Predator --> Keep your Predator
Drone --> Pain
Roc --> Pain/Core
Buzz --> Core/Fuse
Comet --> Fuse
{empty} --> Flow

Nothing else flies like a flow, imho. If you can tame it, you'll be very happy. If you can't, well... trade it.

What discs all came in the black Gold Line? I am making a collection of them and dont want to miss one

Riot
XXX
Flow
Havoc
Vision

What discs all came in the black Gold Line? I am making a collection of them and dont want to miss one

Riot
XXX
Flow
Havoc
Vision

I think that's all the black GLs not certain tho (Calling Jeronimo?!)

There were a handful of black opto cores in the early days but they can't be found now.

Basically what El-K said above.

Roadrunner --> Vision/River
Leopard/Teebird/XL--> River/Striker
Orc --> Striker
Predator --> Keep your Predator
Drone --> Pain
Roc --> Pain/Core
Buzz --> Core/Fuse
Comet --> Fuse
{empty} --> Flow

Nothing else flies like a flow, imho. If you can tame it, you'll be very happy. If you can't, well... trade it.

No Diamond yet? I'm actually shocked how nice it flies.....almost like the vision.

So of all the discs I have thrown, my Lat 64 line up has been the best!

Low 170's Pains have been wonderful mids. I've disced down a lot lately and I can get my Pains out to 250 consistently.

My GL River might be the easiest driver I have ever thrown. I driver RHFH and it releases and flies so smooth.

Just got a Flow and plan to give it some field work this weekend. I might not have the ARM/snap for it yet,we will see.

I just threw my Diamond yesterday " 7 throws before the downpoor', It seems to be similar to the vision! If you have bad form its going to flip over and look like a roller, but if you dont try to kill it and give it a good flick I was throwing mine 280-300 straight.

The Diamond will be one of the straightest flying discs, that doesn't require you to power it at full strength, hence why it is always referred to as a control driver. I've never heard of people bombing it out past 400' but it works well in many situations and is a good disc for those straight shots off the tee.

I just threw my Diamond yesterday " 7 throws before the downpoor', It seems to be similar to the vision! If you have bad form its going to flip over and look like a roller, but if you dont try to kill it and give it a good flick I was throwing mine 280-300 straight.

Are you forehanding it flat or with hyzer/anny? And would you say 75% power or less?

Got a sampler pack from discovering the world for 40 bucks shipped. They even switched out some colors I didn't like.

River, Halo, Striker, Primitus

Extremely worth it.

I think that's all the black GLs not certain tho (Calling Jeronimo?!)

There were a handful of black opto cores in the early days but they can't be found now.

Thanks. Thats pretty much all ive ever seen. I really want one of those black optos but I know theyre impossible to find and im sure i wouldnt spend that kind of money on one anyway

Backhand for me and I would say 75% power. Have you ever thrown a vision? I feel its real similar.

Never thrown a vision, but I have been planning to order one and might get a diamond as well.

If I hate it, I guess I could always give it to my wife and tell her I bought her a diamond. Again haha!

Latest posts