• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins name not on the star destroyer?

Would be nice if those cones they were hoarding got put in the ground somewhere too. Collecting dust like they are gonna be worth mortgage payments someday.

Last edited:
So wait a minute, someone brought in a chains aviar to gggt and gggt gave them play it again prices for it and now they are going to auction it? One more reason for me not to give gggt my money. They know what the disc is worth and just ripped a customer off. What a bunch of total asshats.

Talking to someone who works at gggt, they get cool stuff on shipments regularly but per Charlie's orders it is all to go on the ebay account to be auctioned off, in addition to any cool used discs that people decided to bring in such as recently they had someone bring in a 9/10 chains aviar and gave him play it again price for it. I know they just got a old 2004 worlds pro d buzzz in the xouts, they will be ebaying it if they are not already. I was also told they have gotten many other discs that randomly get found in the warehouse on shipments.

why i made previous post.

I think they are about to turn the Mcpros into a regular production run and possibly a second McDisc added to the mix.

^how is it ripping someone off if the other party agrees to the price they offer them? I have brought discs in to play it again before and do not always agree to the terms of price they offer. Sometimes they give you better than normal prices if they are light on plastic and sold alot recently, other times like now when disc golf is down they dont offer much at all. GGGT does alot for the sport, they run the ace race, winter carnival with $$$$$ going to the food shelf. Its basically like promoting themselves by running events a couple times per year but in the end it works out better for them than if they just profitted from those tourneys.

What is the difference between gotta go profitting on a chains aviar and lets for instance say you, drhammertime or I walk in there and find it for 5 bucks. Should it be frowned upon if we decide to flip it and make a large profit?

Gggt knows collectibles. Most of the people at pias are luckey to know the diff between a catchers mitt and goalie mitt, let alone the value of a disc. That is the difference.

Gggt knows collectibles. Most of the people at pias are luckey to know the diff between a catchers mitt and goalie mitt, let alone the value of a disc. That is the difference.

There are quite a few play it again employees I have heard of buying and flipping discs both around here and out east. If you do not think there are just regular people stopping in at these types of places and cleaning them out of merch and flipping it you are crazy. They do have some great deals, I found a pair of bauer skates that didnt ever looked to have been used for 30 bucks, traded in a bunch of discs that I had found for them. Not every single person who works at gotta go knows what every old run of plastic is ever made, maybe the owner who has been around forever.

Avery moved to Southern California and is working out of the Innova headquarters, though focusing on Discmania, I think he is going to be one of the top chiefs helping to run Discmania going forward, so somewhere in the new mix he may not be touring as much, and may spend more time in Europe with Jussi.

sounds like an Incredible Opportunity

Paul hurry up and win a 3rd time so my 2x Mcpro Aviars are worth more :)

Avery moved to Southern California and is working out of the Innova headquarters, though focusing on Discmania, I think he is going to be one of the top chiefs helping to run Discmania going forward, so somewhere in the new mix he may not be touring as much, and may spend more time in Europe with Jussi.

Sounds like a awesome opportunity for him, or hell anybody for that matter :clap:. Jussi seems like a really cool guy and a top notch player-ambassador-promoter of all things DG! :thmbup:

Latest posts