• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar - Driver Big Bead

whoa whoa whoa.......where can i get the dx ones? I had no idea they existed! I love the kc, the star ones are lackluster in my opinion. I still prefer to drive with small bead aviars for distance, bb for wind or overstable duties.

They only run them for cfr now. Not too hard to get and still pretty cheap. Hit up nuggsfan I think he has some still. I like em.

@triflughenheim,yea stars are pretty beefy as well.

i have some bottom stamped phenix ones coming in possibly :) nice n clean. i also scooped up the remaining 3 huk lab ones on marshall st. nice lil tri fly off set = sexy

I have a couple of grid stamped DX BBs that feel amazing and am just wondering when they were last run.

I didn't get this in time to edit my post above. Even though you probably have a pile of them, here's a pic/teaser.
BB_Grid_Stamps.jpg

Got mine from Mace @ 2011 Z-Boaz Open. The stamp from that even is one of the best ever too. Only about 1.5x1.5 inch.

Aw man. You think he has some more? I got 4 dx KC aviar BBs at a tournament a few months ago, and now my spouse is addicted to them. I didn't know they were CFR. He's already lost one somewhere. I gotta find some more!

The beadless classic Aviar is pointless, they already have the DX P & A so the beadless classic Aviar is redundant. The classic Aviar needs to be the big bead. I'm down to seven or eight DX big beads.

The beadless classic Aviar is pointless, they already have the DX P & A so the beadless classic Aviar is redundant. The classic Aviar needs to be the big bead. I'm down to seven or eight DX big beads.

Isn't the P&A typically small bead instead of no bead?

Isn't the P&A typically small bead instead of no bead?
The P & A was converted to beadless several years ago. The only use of the small bead anymore is the Millennium Omega series.

That would definitely make them unique again. The mold is certainly worthy of baseline plastic. I bought the two I posted above as backups for the beadless classic I used to throw. I was pretty upset when I got them and discovered they were big beads. They're great fliers though so I wasn't mad for very long.

Old Thread, but has anybody bought one of these recently? Wondering if the newer runs are consistent and not "domey"?

We got DX Big Beads for our tournament last week, and they are pretty nice. A little softer than I'd like (on par with most current DX, just softer than my personal preference) and not domey. Decent flyers for sure.

Latest posts