• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar p&a

What is the worst version of the aviar?

And why is it the aviar3?

What is the worst version of the aviar?

And why is it the aviar3?
I liked Aviar 3s. They replaced my PandAs for a year. Switched back to PandAs but I still like the 3s.

IMO the worst Aviar is the Yeti. The sunken top is comfy in the hand but kills some of the glide. IMO the 3 is comfier and has more glide. If I want less glide I'm throwing a Rhyno. Never really saw a viable slot for the Yeti in my bag.

I honestly don't think there's a bad Aviar. The Yeti doesn't fit my personal play but there are thousands that love it.

If we go by sales numbers then I think the DX Aviar Classic or the Star Aviar Driver would be "the worst version of the Aviar."

I honestly don't think there's a bad Aviar. The Yeti doesn't fit my personal play but there are thousands that love it.

If we go by sales numbers then I think the DX Aviar Classic or the Star Aviar Driver would be "the worst version of the Aviar."
I wish the Star BB Aviar "Aviar Driver" wasn't OOP. :| It was my favorite driving putter for many years.

So at this point, I guess we can say there is an Aviar for almost every one!:thmbup:

Now if they only made production run DX big bead Aviars. Why they don't? I have no idea:confused:

I've recently rediscovered the KC aviar. I used to dislike it, and just KC plastic in general, but I'm starting to come around on it. My buddy gave me a well worked in KC aviar and it's pretty money out in the yard. Might have to pop it in the bag for a round and see how I like it.

I really do wish they made rocs in the classic aviar stuff DX blend. That's by far my favorite base blend, and it's really consistent run to run. I have quite a stack of classics at this point and they all feel the same: firm, slightly waxy, and balanced.

I really do wish they made rocs in the classic aviar stuff DX blend. That's by far my favorite base blend, and it's really consistent run to run. I have quite a stack of classics at this point and they all feel the same: firm, slightly waxy, and balanced.

I putt with and throw Classic Aviars and DX Rocs. Recently I got some (three) fresh DX Rocs and they have the feel of the classics like you described. They are embossed and all the same color, so I don't know if it was just a certain batch or what, but they are just the way I like. I hope I can find more.

Has anyone tried any of the DX color glow discs? How do they compare to normal dx? More or less stable? Grippy/soft/firm?

I just bought a pumpkin stamp color glow dx aviar and played a one disc round with it. it has a better hand feel than regular dx, a tad more gritty, and seemed to hold up to tree hits better than standard dx. They aren't KC Aviar stable I'm afraid. Mine is max weight, and slow turns right out of the box.

My very first throw with it I pured a gap on a straight shot and hit the pole. This is my first time throwing the P&A and I'm really impressed. I wanted an understable aviar and this is the one.

I just bought a pumpkin stamp color glow dx aviar and played a one disc round with it. it has a better hand feel than regular dx, a tad more gritty, and seemed to hold up to tree hits better than standard dx. They aren't KC Aviar stable I'm afraid. Mine is max weight, and slow turns right out of the box.

My very first throw with it I pured a gap on a straight shot and hit the pole. This is my first time throwing the P&A and I'm really impressed. I wanted an understable aviar and this is the one.

Intersting.
Cory on CCDG mentioned that mcbeth was throwing a Color Glow DX P&A Aviar during round 1

Intersting.
Cory on CCDG mentioned that mcbeth was throwing a Color Glow DX P&A Aviar during round 1

So Paul´s throwing putters is NOVA - Color Glow DX P&A Aviar - Aviar X3 ?

No in the bag from Paul in a long time .

So Paul´s throwing putters is NOVA - Color Glow DX P&A Aviar - Aviar X3 ?

No in the bag from Paul in a long time .

He's throwing a few new things. flippy blue thundy, green TB3, I wanna know what the red putter/mid is. looked like MF roc3 maybe. He also looks to have traded bags with Josh Anthon haha.

The McBeth Aviar is an Aviar P&A, so the color glow DX should be pretty familiar to him