• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I decided early on when I started playing Disc Golf that I wasn't going to be a collector. The only discs I don't throw are a couple of signed ones I got at last years USDGC and my very first disc (Buzzz).

I've got a number of special edition stuff just because it looked cool and I've thrown it all. A disc looks a lot better in the basket than on my wall.

Man, the watermelons fly great. Makes me realize that triple ace Proton has actually seasoned up a bit. The fade kicks in sooner on these fresh ones.

I'm two for two on #7 at Winthrop after parking it with an Envy today. Triple mando? Who cares, just throw a putter :D

Really surprised at how well they putted for me too. You'll see some chain bangin in the vid, that's for sure.

Kinda upset I missed out on the watermelon envy preorder that community discs was offering. Anybody know if these will be available anywhere else online on Friday?

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Latest posts