• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

So what's this look like? :D

So lets be very clear about this. Are you saying you are in possession of a base plastic Envy?

I'll probably induce vomiting to get all these pills out of my system if it's just a soft Neutron Envy, but not with as much enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Uhh Duhh. Wiffed on that one! Should have looked a little closer.

kH35pS1.jpg

Lucccckkkkyyyy.

My bagged Proton must have been more worn than I thought, as my Watermelon seems to be just a bit more overstable. No dings out of my regular Proton but it is definetly showing it's use.

On a happy note, I almost Mike C 'd with my Envy on a short 175 foot flick yesterday. Slammed dead center chains but at an odd angle and too much heat. I figure for every four Mike aces I can hit one.

Haha, it'll happen. The Envy is so accurate.

I noticed the same thing with my ace Envy VS the watermelons. Both max weight proton, but the Watermelons definitely fade sooner and more aggressively.

My plan was to hit another ace then retire my one, but I kind of want to keep it in my bag along with a watermelon after another month or so of seasoning. Definitely bagging a watermelon some time soon!

Latest posts