• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

547275_10150996338227493_735580026_n.jpg

^^^yeah tomahawked my rocs at it for a few hours on several occasions. Needed them beat in anyway...finally knocked it down:)

spit out on a putt

Spit out. Rolled 25-30 ft downhill toward ditch. Out on bridge. In crack.

Attachments

• hole%2015%20Colonial%20Est..jpg
    hole%2015%20Colonial%20Est..jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 268
A new player that joined us for the day at Hawk Hollow. He flipped a Boss over and it rolled about 300' just strong enough drop about 6' in to a ditch covered with cedars and the thickest briars on the course.

DGCRHawk77a.jpg

Trey used his quad runner (I was using it to roam the course to take pics) to ride up the ditch and flatten the briar.

DGCRHawk77b.jpg

What hole is that at rosedale? 9 is the only one I can think of with power poles.

That's the one. It was long over the fence, so I was trying to throw a big flex turnover with a Destroyer.

And we were able to get it out with a baseball. Apparently it wasn't lodged very tight in there.

I dont see how a few ants are harmful. IMO harmful would be a cobra or a lion or something, but not a few cutsie little anti wanties.

You're obviously not allergic to fire ants. I've got friends that are allergic to fire ants, bees, wasps and most any other stinging insects. They absolutely do not need to get stung by them. The bees and wasp stings being far worse than the fire ants in that case, but the fire ants still cause really severe swelling. Even if you're not allergic, it's still very painful if enough get on you.

You definitely have to take relief in that case. If I got told I had to play from a fire ant bed I'd very loudly object, and likely leave and go home.

You're obviously not allergic to fire ants. I've got friends that are allergic to fire ants, bees, wasps and most any other stinging insects. They absolutely do not need to get stung by them. The bees and wasp stings being far worse than the fire ants in that case, but the fire ants still cause really severe swelling. Even if you're not allergic, it's still very painful if enough get on you.

You definitely have to take relief in that case. If I got told I had to play from a fire ant bed I'd very loudly object, and likely leave and go home.

x 2, fire ants are no joke. My buddy was looking for his disc in the shule at zebulon next to hole 13 and said it sounded like water was rushing out of the ground. He looked down and from mid ankle down was fire ants, they hadn't bit yet but that was imminent. He left the disc.

The wire on the ground was OB. The disc had just taken a big hyzer line and faded 60 feet into the 20-25 mph wind. Just that short. Crossed into OB apx 10ft from teepad. Risk v. Reward. That close...

Attachments

• IMG-20121019-00141.jpg
    IMG-20121019-00141.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 199
You threw a 10' drive? You might want to go lighter, maybe youll get closer to the "basket."

Anyways, looks in bounds to me.

friend threw a hell of a drive. s-curved right into the crook of this tree. no bounce, no ricochet, just straight wedged in there. pic doesn't show but its ~45ft up there. we threw things at it for about 20 minutes until it got dark. next day we come back to find it missing and a huge chunk of a lower branch fallen. looks like someone went climbing and possibly broke their face.

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 156
You threw a 10' drive? You might want to go lighter, maybe youll get closer to the "basket."

Anyways, looks in bounds to me.

Maybe I should try the groove. More distance right.

Anyway it was my wife's uncle. Total distance apx 290-310. Net distance after OB rule 10ft. :clap::clap::hfive:

Latest posts