• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Suggestions

i would just base it off how much money you want to spend then. but between innova and fade i think id go fade.

I own the Innova Competition Bag and I love it. Was teetering between that one and Fade Gear. My buddy just bought the Fade Gear Bag, and after seeing it in the flesh, I am glad of the decision I made. FWIW.

Bought the Innova backpack straps with it. Now I am ordering QuadShocks. Do yourself a favor, listen to what people here have said (that I ignored), and buy Quads initially.

Yeah, just to even things out a bit. I have the Innova Competition bag. I've had it for almost a year - I probably average 3 rounds per week (2-3/week during school, 5-6/week during summer). Mine has held up fine, no complaints whatsoever about quality. I can get 22 discs in the main compartment with a tight squeeze, but carries up to 21 no problem.

I also have the Innova straps - they're not as cushioned as others but I knew that when I bought them, and they're good enough for me. I've never gotten tired or sore from carrying my bag, and I have to walk to the course here in the city.

Also I only put one putter in the pocket, I take 3 (two Aviar's, 1 dart) but keep the other 2 in the main compartment.

I think you'll be fine either company, just see which one you like the look of better, and which is cheaper.

I got the Innova tourney bag today. It is a nice bag. I fit 22 disc in it.... I had the Fade bag that held 12 disc. It was a good bag but I wanted a bag that held more...

Not sure about Fade's quality, but I do want to put in a word regarding Innova's.

My first bag was an Innova starter bag. It has fallen apart in less than a year. Stitching coming out, heavy wear and tear on the divider as well as the outside corners, holes (quickly becoming tears) in the mesh fabric of the drink holder.

It was enough to make me never ever think of buying an Innova bag again.

Hope that helps.

This Lat. 64 Pro bag looks pretty nice, anybody rocking one of these? Does it have quad shock hookups?

317hf--PiAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

On the other hand, this Carolina Revolution bag is super tasty looking,

image.php

That Revo bag would go great with my Storm Trooper costume.