• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beadless overstable mid?

^^^this is looking good. No flx it appears? I see the cryztal sparkle, but Im trying to rebuild a bag on a budget

It comes in limited plastics but its a great disc. Traded my last one since I dont like cryztal plastic but ill be getting an esp one this weekend sometime.

He said he wants a "Buzzz on steroids" which is not a Zone.

BUT, the Zone is an awesome overstable disc. So, it may work.

Edit: He said he wants the FEEL of a Buzzz...

YES, get a Zone.

Last edited:
appreciate the help guys. Im just an oddity when it comes to throwing style. feel free to lock this up and dump it

That indent, or concavity, is what makes them fly stable-overstable. Same thing with drivers, concave typically means more OS, and straight-tapered equates to neutral or understable. Such as Eagle X vs Eagle L, Orig Beast vs new Beast, Avenger vs Avenger SS, Buzz vs Buzz SS, etc etc.

I don't see how it would bother you. A bead, maybe.

He said he wants a "Buzzz on steroids" which is not a Zone.

BUT, the Zone is an awesome overstable disc. So, it may work.

How about a Stalker?...flat bottom of rim, large diameter like a Buzzz, slower like a midrange...LONGER than a Buzzz.

Love my zone. Dont know how far the op can throw. But I use my zone for all midrange left turn duties. Great disc. All this talk of the esps going oop is hourse poop. Get a zone youll be happy

Latest posts