• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Backpack

somerbuch

Par Member
So i'm looking to get a Backpack bag to replace my innova comp that i've had for years and i'm curious in your guy's opinion which backpack back reigns supreme? I mean overall disc space, extra storage space, quality comfortability, etc...

This is the first thread like this........ever. I can't believe no one ever thought about it.

So i'm looking to get a Backpack bag to replace my innova comp that i've had for years and i'm curious in your guy's opinion which backpack back reigns supreme? I mean overall disc space, extra storage space, quality comfortability, etc...

This is about as subjective as it gets. Options are (in alphabetical order as to not show bias) Contender, DD Ranger, Ergo, Grip A &L series, HyzerBomb Flak3, Prodiscus, Revolution Dual Pack, Spinal Tap and a few more. There is a whole bunch of threads that people have shared their opinions on each.

The Blueberry crayons don't taste like blueberries..... just sayin.......

There is a backpack for everyone, you need to decide personally which backpack is for you. Dont expect to get a real answer from this thread

Check out this thread, particularly the You Tube links which show various backpacks.

Its a tie fir me between the spinal tap and the prodiscus bag. Currently saving up to get one or the other haven't made a final decision yet, but I got some time lol.

Its a tie fir me between the spinal tap and the prodiscus bag. Currently saving up to get one or the other haven't made a final decision yet, but I got some time lol.

Have some paste while you wait

*hands you some*

My bag just got a new infusion of stuff Depster :)

I would say the best "starter" backpack is a GRIP. I just got my Spinal Tap monday, my first backpack. It is absolutely AMAZING. However, yesterday a guy I knew quit disc golf entirely, and sold me his GRIP EQ chuck full of premium discs for $150. I couldn't pass up that deal even though I didnt want a GRIP at whatsoever. Tell ya what, that this is amazingly comfortable, im really impressed with it. I think I might use it for my shatty weather and most casual round bag, and keep my Spinal Tap for tournaments, long days, and disc roadtrips.

To give a real answer - there's lots of threads on this. You'll basically get answers from everybody saying what they own and like best. It's highly subjective based on your own aesthetic judgments along with your priority order. The good news is they all pretty much perform the exact same function and *most* of them are solid purchases...just find what you think would be best...and if you're brave search this forum for really fanboy-laden answers lol.

There's lots of great backpacks out there, and they're not cheap for the most part.

The new Physical Flight is a really well made* bag and at a great price.

*well made: fantastic construction, very good price point, but super hero gay mini pocket.

I'd recomend a Grip Bag or the Voodoo Spinal Tap.