• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Money Skins

Left column moves on; right column is done. Why there are guys in the right column with seemingly better scores than guys in the left column is unknown.

picture.php

Last edited:
Mason Productions? I can't find any information on them except quotes from GK Pro. What sporting events have they live-streamed on YouTube?

No idea about the company, except Luke said they hired one. GK was assisting for production because it's disc golf, not… another sport said company might be familiar with.

Kinda not liking the silence from people in-the-know about the coverage failure today was.

Rich Gould appears to be one of the announcers; he was the sports director for channel 11 in St. Louis for like 30 years until he retired last year. He's done Cardinals play-by-play. I'm doubting Big Money Skins is going to crack his top 10 sports moments.

Maybe a fan shot some phone video...

Like I said earlier, pretty aggressive move doing this. Sounds like this will be a BIG setback to getting worlds or some other premier event down the road.

That should have made live coverage free. If there is no refund, I imagine there will be tons of bad pub.

Left column moves on; right column is done. Why there are guys in the right column with seemingly better scores than guys in the left column is unknown.

picture.php
Perhaps, some of the left column players had a bye, but still elected to play ? Just guessing.

picture.php

Those are just the other scores in point order, regardless of card. Winners of the 12 morning cards and 4 wild cards advanced. Like a 9-7 division winner getting in the playoffs over a 10-6 team.

Well at least I'll be getting a refund. Anyone who wants to pay again on GK's YT channel can see more, but I understand the production is terrible.

Eagles Crossing Disc Golf
·
We're very sorry about the PPV broadcast problems today. We just received an update from the production company saying there has been a "massive technical failure" with the LiveDiscGolf.net website. (No kidding!) Apparently it is dead for the remainder of the event.
Everyone who paid for the event on the LiveDiscGolf.net website will be receiving a full refund.
The event is being streamed here instead: https://www.youtube.com/cha.../UC96v9uB8ZKe1TFdYzBOGnpw/join

I mean you kinda have to balance off all the "biggest and best" hype with this reality:

picture.php

It looks suspiciously like the scoring area at a C tier. Eagles Crossing and Gateway appear to be in over their heads right now.

Love this!
100% on point

We have had 30MPH wind gusts today; assuming the weather there is similar it's a harder day for golf today than yesterday was. It looked like the scores were a bit worse today, so that might be the reason.

We have had 30MPH wind gusts today; assuming the weather there is similar it's a harder day for golf today than yesterday was. It looked like the scores were a bit worse today, so that might be the reason.

30MPH? meh, you're from Missouri. we here in Nebraska are used to it because Missouri sucks and South Dakota blows....

Well at least I'll be getting a refund. Anyone who wants to pay again on GK's YT channel can see more, but I understand the production is terrible.

Eagles Crossing Disc Golf
·
We're very sorry about the PPV broadcast problems today. We just received an update from the production company saying there has been a "massive technical failure" with the LiveDiscGolf.net website. (No kidding!) Apparently it is dead for the remainder of the event.
Everyone who paid for the event on the LiveDiscGolf.net website will be receiving a full refund.
The event is being streamed here instead: https://www.youtube.com/cha.../UC96v9uB8ZKe1TFdYzBOGnpw/join

It's playing free on youtube right now

Just came home and found it live on Youtube, laughably bad. No video. Jerm and his fellow announcer stuck with endless time to fill. Painful for them and the viewer.