• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Props To Marshall Street

My office is next to the guy who orders stuff ands finds vendors... what kinda things were you wanting to find at discgolfstore?

Hi Zam, this is handy to know :). I think the main thing I have been at and considering that I haven't seen on discgolfstore.com is a Flying Squirrel from ABC. Occasionally certain ideas are not shown but I think those are just supply fluctuations not outright not carrying something in a specific plastic on purpose

I freaking love MSt! It's the only place ill order discs from, except those instances where I want a unique item that is only carried by another retailer. Their site is easy to navigate, great discription of products, good discounts every month, and a great selection of discs and disc related products. I've made 13 orders with them in the last year and am nearing the $1000.00 mark. Hopefully they'll be one of the sites that offer loyal customers a deep discount.

Their store is awesome in person too. Huge selection and it even sweetens the deal having a nice course on site as well as maple hill across the street!

Marshall St rocks. 3 days from MA to WA. By USPS no less.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20130923_075009.JPG
    IMG_20130923_075009.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 34
I have ordered from them twice in the past month. Quick shipping and well packaged. I love their flight chart. Two thumbs up.

There are things I like about several of the vendors that support DGCR (other than the fact that they support DGCR). While I tend to buy locally (The Throw Shop) I've had nothing but good experiences in my dealings with Marshall Street, Disc Golf Center and Dynamic Discs. Good service and fast shipping.

Although there are differences in the way they've set up their sites as well as the way they present the info, each of them has certain things I really like about their site:
- DGC shows tries to provide "Innova" based flight #'s, including a Difficulty Rating.
- Marshall Street's Flight Guide is sweet (but they need to add the Renegade :p) and I like their monthly specials.
- I love Joe's Flight Guide at GottaGoGottaThrow... too bad you can't serach for a specific mold with "Ctrl F" :( ...that'd make it much easier to use.
- Disc Golf Store shows easy to read charts to help you find the color weight you want.

There are lot of features that go into a quality website for retail... some of them can be combined, others may be mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
Never ordered from MST, but may have to give them a try. I get all my stuff from Disc Nation and have had nothing but top notch service. I think I found their sister site Disc Golf Store to have the same inventory but cheaper prices...

Will give MST and DGS some love on my next order.

MST to Canada rocks.

Another positive, from a Canadian buyer. Shipping via USPS/Canada Post Xpresspost has gotten me my orders (7 this season) within 1 week and for no more than $12 (5 disc order). While I've enjoyed great customer service from several mail order businesses, MST are the only US outfit of the one's I've used so far who get the orders to me that quickly and at such a reasonable price. Aside from buying locally, they have my complete attention.

I must also give BIIG UP's to Marshall Street ordered a new Stool Thursday the 19th and got it Saturday the 21st.... REALLY? Mass to NC! They will CERTAINLY get my business from now on!

I love MSt! They are the best priced, fastest shipping shop out there. The disc descriptions crack me up and I love being able to choose weight and color.

I'd like to share that I made an order and received it, but a disc short! (I ordered 2 of the same) Within an hour on a Sunday they had replied and had my forgotten disc ready to go! Great service!!! And scaled weights!!!!

I'm a big fan because they're the only vendor to carry Crosslap. :)

My home course has a really nice pro shop that has almost everything, But there customer service sucks so bad I get all my stuff online, Mostly from MSt.

I emailed them last night and asked if they still had free shipping. They got back to me this morning, confirming the special so I just placed an order with them about 30 min ago

My experiences with Marshall Street have been 100% positive, I am so happy with their service and product that I no longer shop anywhere else on-line for my disc golf needs. Those guys are fantastic!

props to Marshall St. from me as well. I've ordered plenty from discgolfcenter.com and you gotta love the free shipping,but my last order from them took over a week. msdg has my discs here in 3 days! I'll pay the shipping every time now. the flight charts and stickers rock too. keep up the good work guys!! I'd love to get up east and play that course someday too.

..only one bad experience with Marshall St.

...paid with pay pal and never got that lace.

..called and did get money back with the promise of "we'll take care of you on your next order"

..called them and didn't get the anything in my next order. Not even a sticker.

..disappointed in their service, especially after sending so many newbies their way.

I've only ordered from MS twice. Both times because they had a the disc I wanted (Crank) in the weight/color I like. Loved the speedy delivery and the little added bonuses were nice. Love the flight chart.

Latest posts