• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

birthday disc.

WIpilot

Par Member
I made this disc for my sisters soon to be husbands for his birthday on Monday. He is a instructor at Karate America and he currently got in to disc golf but had no discs and i decided i would buy him some discs. I bought him a DX Aviar, DX Roc, and this STAR Beast i dyed with the Karate Americas logo. It turned out ok but the lettering got kind of messed up from cutting them out because i was pretty tired. Well here it is tell me what you think:

2444865544_a4b00883d6.jpg

2444866112_646d1d2308.jpg

Looks pretty sweet. I was thinking of dying a disc for my friend for his birthday. We have the same birthday and I told him he was going discing with me. :p

Nice job man. Lettering is tough (I think so anyway). It's sooooo easy to get impatient or rush it, and it doesn't take much to really affect the outcome.

thanks for the complements on the disc. lettering SUCKS. I just hope that he will like the disc on Monday.

I think he will be very pleased. I know if someone ever gave me a disc with a picture of a motorcycle one it, I would be a happy camper! :D