• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blue Gill Kalamazoo, MI

codyroberts18

Double Eagle Member
Anyone have any info on this course? Our school is going to compete in a college tournament there possibly and I can't find it here. Does anyone know where I can get some info on this course?

yep, played it earlier this year on an "open" wednesday night...
worth a play for sure!

Nice! The tournament is held there and another course in the area. We are excited about it.

Isn't it technically Wayland,MI? Either way, it was a sweet little hidden gem :hfive:

Oshtemo is solid. Blue Gill is amazing. Fastest greens you'll see. Joe is a nice guy, but be sure to contact him before you go.

Let me ask another question on the topic of our team. We are bringing one team with 4 people, anyone near the area have a place to crash or know of the best/cheapest hotels in the area?

I played Blue Gill yesterday, it was amazing! I expected to go play a quick round but quickly found out that's not the case. I texted Joe and he said it was cool to come out on league night and play with some leaguers. I found a 3 some and they allowed me to tag along. This course is a BEAST! took 3.5hrs (with a 4 some).

Just absolutely amazing scenery, punishing elevation, water, course has it all. This course will quickly put you in your place! If you want to play an amazing course,find Joes number on facebook and reach out to him.

when do they have the tourney their. have heard about this for a bit now and is near the top of to play in MI.

Blue Gill is one of those off the radar, very special courses, and Joe's a great guy.

Arguably my favorite course, if not the best, I've ever played.