• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bob Marley Dye Job

NSGDdoesdyes

So here is one of my latest dye jobs, Bob Marley on a Discraft Xpress. I made the initial design from a famous photo of him, added a ring and the name. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Attachments

• xpress.jpg
    xpress.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 32
  • marleyx.jpg
    marleyx.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 58
Man thats really f-ing cool!!!!

How can i get one, but on a champ Tee-Bird?

now off to the course with you to see if you cant take out those damn 3 little birds

Jah, Rastafari. Yo, Snyder, you still heading up to the Fort this weekend? Weather might turn for the worse, but nothing a little preparation can't fix. Let Jah arise and his enemies scatter, Rastafari.

I love how clean it looks. Great picture. Keep on keeping on!

Nice dye job. I'm thinking about taking this up, and I appreciate your contributions on other threads about how to do this.

Peter Tosh Design

i took it upon myself to come up with the artwork for a peter tosh disc. let me know if this is what you guys had in mind, or if anyone likes, let me know if you would like to have done. Thanks

Attachments

• petertosh.jpg
    petertosh.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
Some more of the Bush Dr.

Attachments

• 82287_large.jpg
    82287_large.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
  • toshpeter.jpg
    toshpeter.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ptosh4_ac.jpg
    ptosh4_ac.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
great marley pics...

Over the summer I had the amazing experience to work with photographer Peter Simon. I was very inspired by his work and I think that anyone looking for amazing pics of Marley or other Reggae stars should check out his site at www.petersimon.com. He was able to become good friends with Marley, as well as many of our most cherrished musicians.

www.petersimon.com

Latest posts