Mids:
Kotuku x3
Svea
Toro

Putters:
Reko(X) x2
Berg x2
Spore

Picked up a couple beat Katanas and a Spore at Great Lakes Disc. Took em out for a spin. Spore is going to need some practice, it is not near as torque resistant as I was lead to believe. My hope is that I can get used to throwing some soft floaty long bids with it. The Katanas are flippy and glidey. Definitely putting one in the bag and saving the other for later. Otherwise, I made silly mistakes on this round.

Didn't Throw:
Firebird

Jaycee Park DGC, Casual Round (-2)

Bag: Pound Rufus

Distance Drivers:
Katana x3

Fairway Drivers:
Firebird
Thunderbird/MOLF x2
Sidewinder
Teebird x2
Leopard x2

Mids:
Kotuku x2
Svea
Toro

Putters:
Reko(X) x2
Berg x2

Decided to flex the old Teebirds, and see if Leopards would be useful for me. If I'm being honest with myself, I should probably be throwing Teebirds and Leopards in place of the Thunderbirds and Sidewinders, but I'm not gonna :p. I am pushing a little extra distance with the Thundys(and Orions) and I have a good stack of Sidewinders of all kinds of wear and flight shape. I do miss the almost effortless feel of the distance with Teebirds though. As I get older, they will be waiting for me, but for now it's the speed 9s. Better round overall, felt normal actually so I know I can do better. Blasted 50 feet past and OB on hole 6 which is 370-ish. Great for the ego, not so much for the scorecard as it was the only bogey I took during the round. That was with a Freshy-ish Pro Katana, they have so much distance potential.

Didn't Throw:
Firebird (always feels good when I don't need this)
Gstar Katana
Sidewinder light weight

Field Practice

Decided to test actual distances with my Katanas

Bag: Fade Crunchbox

Drivers:
Domey Metal Flake Katana (Beefy)
Domey Gstar Katana
Domey slightly beat Star Katana
Flat Star Katana (Stable)
Pro Katana
Beat Champ Katana
Flat 160g Star Katana (Flippy)

I have listed the Katanas in order from the most OS to the most US.

Distance: Measured with Rangefinder
Hyzer w/ OS: 290+
Hyzer w/ Stable: 310+
Flat Release w/ OS: 310+
Flat Release w/ Stable: 325+
Flat Release w/ US: 340+
Flip to flat w/ Stable: 335+
Flip to turnover w/ US: 350+ (Maxed at 410 on one throw)
Anhyzer flex w/ OS: 320+ (need to work on this technique)

I didn't really count misreleases in the above data, and had to work with different heights to get repeatable results. The great thing is that the Katanas have so much bite at the end that they always come back. Though I could probably throw a roller with the lightweight Star Katana, which I might try to practice later.

Jaycee Park DGC, Casual Round (+2)

Distance Drivers:
Katana x4

Fairway Drivers:
Firebird
Thunderbird/MOLF x3
Sidewinder x2

Mids:
Kotuku x3
Svea
Toro

Putters:
Reko(X) x2
Berg x2

Round started off rough with a bogey on hole 1, and a double bogey on hole 5. After that I was able to hold it together and give myself some chances for birdie. Almost got 18 which is one that I haven't gotten yet.

Didn't Throw:
Beefy Katana
Beefy Thunderbird
both Sidewinders
Stable Kotuku

Johnson Park, Casual Round (+2)

Distance Drivers:
Katana x4

Fairway Drivers:
Firebird
Thunderbird/MOLF x3
Sidewinder x2

Mids:
Kotuku x3
Svea
Toro

Putters:
Reko(X) x2
Berg x3

This was a great round considering how windy it was, and the course is usually pretty tough. I think I am normally around +5 here. The discs I threw were quite a bit different from what I remember using, probably because of the wind, but maybe not.

Didn't Throw:
Both Sidewinders
#3 Katana (gonna use a # from now on, lowest = more OS)
#2 and 3 Kotuku
Reko X

Latest posts