• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Broken elbow going lefty adventures

Hey Darren,

Thanks for reaching out again. Sounds like your worm burner issues you'd written about earlier are improving? Have you ever tried curling your wrist in a little bit as your throwing hand is approaching torso? I'm getting much more pop with that. Same with putting. My wrist action is unconscious with right hand, but I had to make it happen consciously with left...

In general, I'm still making good gains. In specific my right hip, gluteous maximus area is really sore. I wonder if I'm leaving back foot planted too long. Weirdest thing. Putting is certainly improving still.

-Noah

Zup Noah? How is the lefty going? Feeling better throwing lefty every time I need it. Like every thing else in DG seems that having the confidence makes up for a lot in technique.

Got my stalker out to about 320 the other day on the line I wanted! Felt great. However now I am working on form back on the right arm and seeing some gains. I think that I can pull these back over to the left and see what happens. Also I can trust the lefty hyzer pretty well now on dogleg rights and spike hyzers. That is a nice shot to have in the bag.

Anyway, just checking in on you! Happy throwing.

Darren