• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

C-line vs. P-line discmania

Smcneil

Birdie Member
Just wondering if the C-line DD2 is more stable than the P-line? I am looking for the durability of the C-line but the same flight of the P-line. I did a search but could not find any info. Any info would be great thanks

think about the difference between innova pro and champ. same thing. most plines ive seen are domey and ive only seen one cline and it didnt have as pronounced of a dome.

The big difference is that the Pro version flies good and the C version does not. The P version is faster, glides more, and has less LSS while retaining a similar HSS to the C.

I might have an anomonly C-DD2, but mine has better HSS than my Pro Bosses by a pretty significantly margin. I have not thrown a P-DD2, so I realize I am not completely answering the question. But I did want to chime in that there are some C-DD2s out there with a pretty good flight profile.

It isn't quite as long as the Pro Boss (so I would have to imagine the same for a P-DD2), but mine is much more consistant and forgiving of any angular release errors.

I've been pleased with it, although I don't think of it as a super long-range bomber because it does give up 10-30 feet to the Pro Boss.

It isn't quite as long as the Pro Boss (so I would have to imagine the same for a P-DD2), but mine is much more consistant and forgiving of any angular release errors.

I've been pleased with it, although I don't think of it as a super long-range bomber because it does give up 10-30 feet to the Pro Boss.

I think the PDD2 is about as long as a Pro Boss, so it's also a little longer than the CDD2.

Bottom line is that the DD2 mold itself did not seem special to me as it does not really offer anything you can't already get from one of Innova's releases. The Anhyzer top seems to slow this mold down a bit without adding anything, much like it does with the DD1.

Latest posts