• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can you help me with some info?

sLogan

I'm doing some consulting work for a small company that is looking to get into the disc golf biz and we're trying to get some demographic info on equipment people use and what game format people usually play. We're giving doing a drawing for a disc bag and some discs for people that participate in our survey. If you could take a few minutes to complete the survey below I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=aD8GCXUPqXnfWY9iHErdDw_3d_3d

I'll do it for ya:) I'm all for helping people who want to grow the DG market

Done. Question 7 (the lower part of it) should allow people to choose more than one option for you guys to get as much useful info as possible. Also the interest in the electronic device should have a 'possibly' option. Since there want one I chose yes, but was still directed to Q. 9) which asked why i had said no lol.

Hope this helps, now I will sit back and hope to win my 1st DG schwag:)

Just did it, and I selected "yes" on that question but it did not ask me why not? Seems working for me here, may be I will have better luck :)

Last edited:
Done. Hope you develop the score tracking device. I'd be very interested. It would be cool if it helped store scores for multiple people.

Done! I agree, a score tracking device with multiple scoring methods would be useful.

Survey monkey is pretty easy to make quick changes to a survey, they've probably already fixed the issues then.

The goal is to have it track scores for multiple players as well as for different game formats (stroke, match, skins). I know it should be easy to keep track of how many holes or skins have been won in your head but the guys I play with and I lose track from time to time, I imagine other people do as well. If anyone has any feedback as to what they'd like a device like this to be able to do I'd be happy to hear about it. Thanks for helping us out.

Survey filled.

I like the idea, but do not want to carry around another gadget. I'd probably only pay for your device if it was just absolutely astounding. Otherwise it would have to be an application that ran on my present smartphone (currently a PalmOS Treo 700p).

ERic

Done! I am using mScorecard presently for my Blackberry and I am very happy with it so far.

If it had multiple functions, it could be sweet

For example, if it could tell you the distance to the pin from your current spot, either by GPS or by aiming it at the pin and shooting a laser, like one of those fancy gagdets they have on some ball golf courses, that would be great.

Perhaps make it a basic scorecounter, with an optional upgrade for GPS.
With the GPS, you could walk a hole, and it would record your steps, then sync with your computer (google earth, perhaps) to generate an accurate course map, with hole distances (even distances and routes to all alternate pins). Plus, once a course is plotted, you can always know how far you are from the pin by downloading the coursemap into your gizmo.

It could be a boon for both course designers and players. Courses would never be hard to navigate with a zoomable GPS view of where everything is. Vandals cant steal course signs if they are online.
Even hole signs could be on the system.

Latest posts