• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can you ID this course?

mcphatty

First off, this is my first post on the forums so hello to everyone! I've been a member of DGCR for a few months now, and its GREAT to have such an awesome resource for all things disc golf.

Anyway, I was browsing Google Images for disc golf wallpapers, and came across a photo of a disc golf basket in the middle of a creek. I want to find out which course this is (and hopefully play it someday!), and thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• dgwpsm.jpg
    dgwpsm.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 87
I have no idea... but there's no such thing as laying up under the basket on that hole.

The only way it would be better is if it was hanging.

Hyzer Creek,Hole #16

Google is good.

"Hyzer Creek is an 18-hole, par 61 disc golf course about 13 miles west of Saratoga Springs, New York. It has hills and water, open holes, woods holes, long "grip and rip" holes, and tight finesse holes. SSA is 55. Overnight camping is free. This course is in the southern Adirondacks in a very rural, quiet area. Course length 6080 feet with 13 par 3 holes, 3 par 4's, and 2 par 5's. Elevation changes on almost every hole. Course record is 50"

http://hyzercreek.com/

This course was up for sale, don't know what became of all that though

This course was up for sale, don't know what became of all that though

Wasn't it for like $80000 including the land and a shack or something like that

This is one of my local courses and If I had a dime for evertime I went for the putt on that hole and took ob..... Anytime anyone is in the Albany/Saratoga NY area and wants a tour shoot me a message I'll happily be your guide. That hole is down hill tight double dogleg par 5 awesome hole to play!! It was for sale 100k. Still probably is if you ask Morgan. But he seems to have gained new vigor lately and we have started adding concrete tees this summer.

ive always wanted to play that course since i saw its picture in the disc golf mag. definitely will be making a stop if i ever make it out that way.