• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can you spot whats wrong with this picture...

If a disc isn't approved yet that means it hasn't been on the market very long. If you're playing a sanctioned event and want to use a disc you barely know, you're not doing it right.

Besides that it's simple. Follow the rules.

I'd never call someone for throwing an Ace Race disc but maybe that's just me. I've played many a league round and a few sanctioned leagues and used this disc, so are you going to say I need to go back and add on shots :wall:? I see " well it's illegal since it wasn't approved yet", but are you gonna call out the guy with whiskey and coke mixed in his water bottle and smell it on his breath just because you wish you had the same :doh:, or call a whole group out for lighting up? Or if someone has a disc up in a tree with the 2 meter rule in play and its really 2.2 meters up in the tree :doh:? We all do illegal activities every day, whether its driving 27mph in a 25 mph or so on. And with that time for some gobble gobble and oink oink :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd never call someone for throwing an Ace Race disc but maybe that's just me. I've played many a league round and a few sanctioned leagues and used this disc, so are you going to say I need to go back and add on shots :wall:? I see " well it's illegal since it wasn't approved yet", but are you gonna call out the guy with whiskey and coke mixed in his water bottle and smell it on his breath just because you wish you had the same :doh:, or call a whole group out for lighting up? Or if someone has a disc up in a tree with the 2 meter rule in play and its really 2.2 meters up in the tree :doh:? We all do illegal activities every day, whether its driving 27mph in a 25 mph or so on.

Yes, I would call them on those things, just as I'd expect them to be called on me.

The rules don't say "unless you don't feel like it" or "roughly 2 meters, give or take a little."

Rules are different than Laws.

Latest posts