• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Love the commentary on all of these vids. It's fun how much it breaks your heart every time someone misses a putt! : )

Thanks so much!

lol I just want everyone to bang putts!

SoCal round 3 part 1 is up, part 2 should hopefully be up later today (it's rendering right now and should autoupload when that's done.) Premiere is so awesome.

I look forward more to your videos than any other uploader now. You always get awesome commentators and guest folks on there, and always on point camera angles. Keep it coming.

I look forward more to your videos than any other uploader now. You always get awesome commentators and guest folks on there, and always on point camera angles. Keep it coming.

You took the words from my mouth.

Great work, Ian and the gang! You're greatly appreciated!

McBeth is slooowly getting the concept of the "Hey Paul?" cue. Another couple guest stints and he should have the hang of it : )

Haha @ Paul and him making it very clear that was casual water and not a foot fault. I'm anxiously awaiting the comments on the video, and the possibility of the thread being created here to debate it.

Great reaction from Paul! Awesome to see that HUGE smile! Love that the best can still have this much fun. :thmbup:

Wait until you see the hilarity that is Paul and Rico having a lefty righty battle. They alternated holes lefty then righty. If it was a left hole you had to be inside the circle to putt righty.

Poor Philo, no world-champ love.

Yeah that was heart breaking. Looked like he hit the pole, but slightly on the weak side and chained out. An inch or 2 closer to the pro side and he sticks that.

You took the words from my mouth.

Great work, Ian and the gang! You're greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much guys! :hfive:

Finished the first cam edit on the Rico/McBeth match. Should be able to get that done this week sometime. :thmbup:

Latest posts