• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Your masters cup videos are the best yet I think. Keep up the good work. Are you guys doing something different for these videos? When I try to watch them on my computer it causes it to freeze and crash after about 30 seconds. I watched them through youtube on my tv (which is better anyways) and did not have a problem. Never had this problem with any of your previous videos. Any thoughts? I probably just have a crappy computer... that is my conclusion.

I find YouTube to be very temperamental when it comes to connection speed. I play all videos through my Xbox, sometimes it'll hang up every few seconds, try the same video a few minutes later and url play fine.

Thank you for leaving the hole number and distance graphic up during play on the DeLa video. :clap:

Since I'm not familiar with the course I find myself looking at this info constantly. Everyone in production should do this.

Thank you for leaving the hole number and distance graphic up during play on the DeLa video. :clap:

Since I'm not familiar with the course I find myself looking at this info constantly. Everyone in production should do this.

You bet! That was actually a viewer suggestion, and maybe my favorite every. Almost 0 extra work, and it really helps.

Champ vs Chumps Part 1 is up! Nate Sexton did live commentary, and it's pretty amazing. So many good one liners. Glad he's so good at playing disc golf, cuz he could take my commentary job if he wanted to. :clap:

Champ vs Chumps Part 1 is up! Nate Sexton did live commentary, and it's pretty amazing. So many good one liners. Glad he's so good at playing disc golf, cuz he could take my commentary job if he wanted to. :clap:

I'm came on here to say, "Watch out, Ian! Nate's coming for your job!"

I'm only 15 minutes in and already loving it. I gotta say it would be fun playing a round of disc golf with live commentary. It would probably help me decrease my jitters on the tee box.

I watching this right now. Im loving the little heckling going on by Nate lol! Hes actually a great commentator as well. Hannah Croke isnt terrible to watch either.

I particularly liked the line about the "adidas teammate, except he was sponsored in 1992"

Ian putting in some work, solo birdie on 8 (or was it 8A), outdriving (not in distance, but placement) and putting McBeast. Sponsors calling :D ?

This has got to be one of my favorite rounds from this year. It's fun to watch the final card on a big tournament, but this is just fun to watch. Nate Sexton is hilarious. Would be great to get his commentary like that on "real" rounds, but know that he would probably really upset some people. Love watching McBeast relaxed and having a good time. I like his tournament, competitive side - but seeing this side is great as well.

Thanks for recording, editing and posting.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Can't wait for part 2

I agree with the posts above, C vs C the rematch is possibly the best CCDG vid yet. :clap:
Chumps need a ringer next time, maybe an am girl. Can't be worse than Manziel.

And somebody buy Nate a beer. He earned it.

"That is going to get really bad, really quick...there's a cliff down there...there's poison oak down there; I will not be helping him find that disc."

Just. So. Good.

Latest posts