• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I have a CCDG complaint. Every time one of you guys posts and brings this thread to the top 10 list, and there isn't a new CCDG vid, I get depressed. Sigh....

I fully agree, especially after watching that "tour" we need to "watch some disc golf"

Just filmed champ v chumps. Heading back out to film starter pack challenge in a bit.

So much fun, can't wait to share with you guys.

No Masters Final round footage?
I think Disc Golf Guy has right to the final round? I appreciate CCDG's swiftness - but it makes sense for the final round to get a little more treatment, and it is less likely to become immediately obsolete - unlike earlier rounds that are less interesting to watch (for me) once you have the next round out. But I'm not so much a constant viewer like others.

The CCDG stuff WAS without a doubt awesome though, not meant as a slight toward them. They made my weekend - great vids. Just guessing they could do a hell of a stronger job with more time to work with.

Yeah, I don't want to besmirch anyone that provides the coverages that I love so dearly. Just, if you please- unhook the trailer Terry.

Terry has the final round because DGA wanted something very specific.

CCDG did great with the stuff they put out. I am looking forward to the final round with Ricky commentating.

I think Disc Golf Guy has right to the final round? I appreciate CCDG's swiftness - but it makes sense for the final round to get a little more treatment, and it is less likely to become immediately obsolete - unlike earlier rounds that are less interesting to watch (for me) once you have the next round out. But I'm not so much a constant viewer like others.

The CCDG stuff WAS without a doubt awesome though, not meant as a slight toward them. They made my weekend - great vids. Just guessing they could do a hell of a stronger job with more time to work with.

Ugh.
I hope this isn't true...ccdg is better than thediscgolfguy in camera work and miles better in commentary and interviews.

I appreciate CCDG's swiftness - but it makes sense for the final round to get a little more treatment, and it is less likely to become immediately obsolete - unlike earlier rounds that are less interesting to watch (for me) once you have the next round out.

I just watch the first round, then the second round, etc. And CCDG's coverage of the Masters Cup was really good. I'm (pleasantly) stunned they got those edited and commented-upon vids out as quickly as they did. And yes, they've spoiled us; now we want everyone else to be as fast and as good.

Did I catch that CCDG is doing the Women final round? Looking forward to seeing that, as well.

Hehe, watching the FPO second round, I think it was part 1, around 17:00, Zoe throws her teeshot and steps into the line, blocking view of the flight of the disc with Ian saying "purdy", wasn't sure if he was talking the shot or her derriere, but given him and Corey have been slaving away at getting stuff done, guess we can let that slide :D .

Masters chase card Parts one and two are up. You guys(CCDG) are the best. How about that Rick?! Rhetorical.

Hehe, watching the FPO second round, I think it was part 1, around 17:00, Zoe throws her teeshot and steps into the line, blocking view of the flight of the disc with Ian saying "purdy", wasn't sure if he was talking the shot or her derriere, but given him and Corey have been slaving away at getting stuff done, guess we can let that slide :D .
I really doubt it. She's built like Simon... Lol
Masters chase card Parts one and two are up. You guys(CCDG) are the best. How about that Rick?! Rhetorical.
Ricky is smashing those long putts!

Also, eMacs form is really smooth and fluid. Cool to watch him on a card too.

I just watch the first round, then the second round, etc. And CCDG's coverage of the Masters Cup was really good. I'm (pleasantly) stunned they got those edited and commented-upon vids out as quickly as they did. And yes, they've spoiled us; now we want everyone else to be as fast and as good.

Did I catch that CCDG is doing the Women final round? Looking forward to seeing that, as well.

Thanks so much! Cory is working on the FPO final round right now :) First 11 holes are dual cam, the rest are single.

We also filmed the Masters final round.

lol the shot! Not that Zoe isn't pretty though!

Thanks! Man that was a fun round to watch!

Terry has the final round because DGA wanted something very specific.

CCDG did great with the stuff they put out. I am looking forward to the final round with Ricky commentating.

Thanks JVD!

No Masters Final round footage?

Terry will post it first, as he had rights. He was nice enough to share the card with us so we'll be putting out our version later. Can't thank Terry enough for being so cool about it.

Terry will post it first, as he had rights. He was nice enough to share the card with us so we'll be putting out our version later. Can't thank Terry enough for being so cool about it.

Good to hear. Now I will stop being bitter because the videos aren't online yet. I don't know anything about the "rights" to a card or event, but I'm happy you guys (i.e. DG film outfits) have what seems to be a pleasant working relationship.

And just in case you forgot, you guys rock and we appreciate your time and hard work and awesome videos/commentary/etc. I haven't donated anything other than compliments yet, but just give me time. Cheers.