• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

If/when the round 2 Chase card comes out with commentary, do you think it'll be one or two parts? I think it was around 46 min without.

Also, what's the backlog of material to finish and upload, probably like 3-4 videos max, right :p :D ?

Congrats on filming the current top post on reddit Ian! You're big time now!

haha thanks man!

Yes!! Great work guys

Thanks!

Thank you for the BSF footage and commentary! You mentioned in round 2 you filmed an updated Sexton ITB - excited to see that. He seems like one of the few pro's that is constatntly testing or adding new molds to his bag.

You bet!

I'm excited to get it up! I'll see if I can't farm out the editing to speed it up. I've got so much awesome Nate footage to use for it :) Should be a great ITB!

I'm excited to get it up! I'll see if I can't farm out the editing to speed it up. I've got so much awesome Nate footage to use for it :) Should be a great ITB!

Yeah I'm excited to see if he had to stable up his drivers with his big boy arm.

I just saw a facebook post from Fox Sports, "IS THIS THE MOST INCREDIBLE DISC GOLF SHOT EVER? THIS GUY NAILED IT FROM 850 FEET! THATS 283 YARDS!!!" 0_0

If/when the round 2 Chase card comes out with commentary, do you think it'll be one or two parts? I think it was around 46 min without.

Also, what's the backlog of material to finish and upload, probably like 3-4 videos max, right :p :D ?

I'll probably do it in one version. It's single cam, so it goes quick. :thmbup:

LOL conservative guess at our backlog is about 100 videos. :wall::wall::wall:

Recording Starter Pack Challenge tonight, part 1 tomorrow. :thmbup:

So you're saying you need more friends to edit footage...

It's always well worth the wait!

Yup! You offering? I'll take ya up on it :)

Cory and I recorded Starter Pack Challenge commentary, but I'm beat. Looking like a Monday and Tuesday release schedule for those.

Philo continues to blow up, the SBnation thing was hilarious.

Yup! You offering? I'll take ya up on it :)

Cory and I recorded Starter Pack Challenge commentary, but I'm beat. Looking like a Monday and Tuesday release schedule for those.

Philo continues to blow up, the SBnation thing was hilarious.

Any links to that yet?

Just caught the Sexton ITB video - nicely done! I like all the clips you had stockpiled. It's funny with having so many "mold minimalist" on tour, it's refreshing to see Nate carrying 16. I get the impression he enjoy's tinkering with his lineup and is constantly adding in new molds. That should relate well with half the people who post on DGCR :) (some very noticeable changes from his last ITB).

Also - that Sextothrope looks like a great bag, I may have to splurge and try one out.

Just caught the Sexton ITB video - nicely done! I like all the clips you had stockpiled. It's funny with having so many "mold minimalist" on tour, it's refreshing to see Nate carrying 16. I get the impression he enjoy's tinkering with his lineup and is constantly adding in new molds. That should relate well with half the people who post on DGCR :) (some very noticeable changes from his last ITB).

Also - that Sextothrope looks like a great bag, I may have to splurge and try one out.

Thanks so much! 90% of the time working on that bag was sorting through 5 rounds of disc to get some sweet shots to throw in.

If you do get an Octothorpe you won't be disappointed. I absolutely love mine. Feels like it'll last forever too.

The aforementioned ITB

Thanks so much! 90% of the time working on that bag was sorting through 5 rounds of disc to get some sweet shots to throw in.
If you do get an Octothorpe you won't be disappointed. I absolutely love mine. Feels like it'll last forever too.
The aforementioned ITB

Good video. I liked the extra footage of disc throws. Thanks for the extra effort to put those in. The Octothorpe bag looks good, but to be candid, the price is on the steep side.

Keep the vids coming. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them.

Good video. I liked the extra footage of disc throws. Thanks for the extra effort to put those in. The Octothorpe bag looks good, but to be candid, the price is on the steep side.

Keep the vids coming. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them.

Thanks!

Tons of vids coming soon! 3 tourneys are ready for commentary. Doing some with James Proctor tonight on the Vintage Cup.

In other exciting news CCDG will be at Worlds and Ledgestone!

Latest posts